• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

Zicore

Smash Champion
I think when Gary said TJ he ment Thomas Jefferson >_>

I wanna get andrew to drive me to this >_>
Oh yeah...wait, he still plays? He hasn't been to a tourny in forever. I don't think that he would be a good alt. choice, considering the other talent we have, and we already have a samus player, in crash. GO CRASH!

Oh, and sauce, if you want to, at the tourny, we should MM in Ken Griffey Jr. 3 bucks? Let me know later or pm me =)

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Ehhh if we're going for diversity, Im fine with being an alternate, 5150 should be our sheik starter. Im fine with bumping up Ethan to take my spot.

I'm coming, obviously. I'll see if I can get some school kids to come. Quite possibly.

I hope drephen comes.... I really want to see him play in person.

I'm also for early start times, but I really think we should put it up to the guys travelling long distances to decide that.

Coin Battle Tournament? The Last one was too good.

Zicore

Smash Champion
if we have crews, I don't think that there would be time for a huge coin tourny. We might not even get crews as it is =P

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
kevin is been off lately with his diet, the only thing he's doing right now is SWD lol

we can use kevin if crash decide not to show @_@

how many people is going to show up beside WI and MN people?

Zicore

Smash Champion
I really don't think that Kevin deserves that spot, considering he doesn't go to any tournies. Mundungu, EoF, Ben, and 5150 all deserve to be on the team before kevin.

Tyrone565

Smash Cadet
I just talked to BZZL and we are definitely down for this. Anybody who is an alternate for the crew battle, Bzzl and I challenge you for your spot. If there is time, or if you guys want to do anything else, I think a low-tier crew battle would be epic! BZZL and I live across the street and we can take a lounge in our dorm for more smash.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
I really don't think that Kevin deserves that spot, considering he doesn't go to any tournies. Mundungu, EoF, Ben, and 5150 all deserve to be on the team before kevin.
mmmmmmm.... i already put eof mundubgu and 5150 on the list..... and ben.... as far as i know, he have not been to many tourey just like kevin

read my list before saying ****.... son

yea we need to stop talking about this crew **** for right now

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
Yes, less talk about crews, more talk about kinky hentai.
as you can see, yesterday, i was playing a mess up h-game
is like sex ed with 4 sexy teacher and good stuff happen after every lesson.

i'll stop if someone want me to

**** i just found another h-game that i want to play, but my pc is not good enough lol

BZZL

Smash Apprentice
Like Haus said, I'm definitely gonna be there. Still wish it was HJ, but same place, same date, might as well come, eh? :p

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
ill 1$ mm some people any takers?
I'll totally take that, and Sago and Devy if they both come. Heh, with Tar gone, I'm short one team mate... I wouldn't mind teaming with one of you three. Heck, at that time with me living in the USWP dorms, it'd be super-easy to provide transportation for you three :)

vjgyo

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if they posted here yet, but Echo & Co. from the Omaha area said they were interested in going to this. They heard about HJ4 and said they really wanted to go. I gave them a link to handsomejett.com and told them it was to be a one-day only event. Hopefully they can attend as they sounded like they wanted to go to a good Wisconsin tournament.

P.S. - I was going to change the dates on the site except I couldn't log in (duh) so I dunno if you changed things around yet Steve, but you may want to look into changing small bits of info. on the site that originally only pertained to HJ4. Thanks!

Ethan.

Smash Ace
yeah zues, i'll mm 5$ marth vs falco??

and lol at zicore having me down for falcon/falco. In crews i'm going fox.

Top Bottom