• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Rickety

Peace and Love
Hi everyone!
Maple wants to know when the next Melee tournament is, and I'd like to know when the next tournament is (either game is fine) :]

I miss hanging out with all of you guys! I forgot how cute smashers were <3

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Today? Really? Where?
yeah i know
315 inkopah st
chula vista ca 91911

all standard rules (4stocks 7 minute team attack etc...)
illegal glitches/excesive stalling of any sort results in loss of game

***stage selection***
Dream Land: Fountain of Dreams
yoshi's island: yoshi's story
Special Stages: Final Destination
Special Stages: Battlefield
Past Stages: Dream Land

***counterpicks***
DK Island: Jungle Japes
F-Zero Grand Prix: Mute City
Lylat System: Corneria
Planet Zebes: Brinstar
Kanto: Pokemon Stadium
Past Stages: Kongo Jungle

entry: $7 singles $12 doubles ($2 venue)
standard 60 30 10 distribution
questions comments concerns suggestions (619) 585-0065
But I dont think anyone is there cause I have to stop by and get some money and I need to stop by my work for a sec..... So rick where in da hell have you been???? And are you going to this melee or the weekly???

Rickety

Peace and Love
Ooh, I've been just okay lately. I miss the way things used to be, 2008 hasn't been very good to me :(

But, I'd like to go to this or any tournament soon. It really doesn't matter which game; smash has always been about the people for me. :]

Who is at the tournament right now?

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Ooh, I've been just okay lately. I miss the way things used to be, 2008 hasn't been very good to me :(

But, I'd like to go to this or any tournament soon. It really doesn't matter which game; smash has always been about the people for me. :]

IDK im not there yet caust I gotta drop by my work in a bit but Mario is the host and it was supposed to be at his house and I called and his mom said he's not even there??? So I don't even know if its even gonna go down??? But I've been on a lil melee kick.... But I still suck at it though. :(

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
omg its rickety!!!!
well melee was today and brawl is tomorrow at havok's dont forget chula XX the 23rd
ill do melee again in two weeks if i can (yes people that was an announcement)

kinda late but
GOOD LUCK TO THE TJ/SD CREW @ PALMDALE TODAY
and if this is done by now then great job i know u dudes *****/are ******

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
omg its rickety!!!!
well melee was today and brawl is tomorrow at havok's dont forget chula XX the 23rd
ill do melee again in two weeks if i can (yes people that was an announcement)

kinda late but
GOOD LUCK TO THE TJ/SD CREW @ PALMDALE TODAY
and if this is done by now then great job i know u dudes *****/are ******
Yo mario did the melee tournament go down??? Cause I had **** to do and I couldn't go....

Hall

Smash Ace
And just now did we all get home :(

We'll tell you about Quizno's after sleep. Sorry Havok for waking you up like that.

D

Deleted member

Baiii Im leavin for DC today!!!

:)

Daylight savings is annoying, is it one hour later or earlier :dizzy:

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
Hey can someone pick me up. >_<
Pretty much I'll be at Burguerking betwen 10:30 and 11:00.

I'll be here waiting for a reply, Thank you.
btw allisbrall is dead right now.

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Mog

Mog, you need a phone, ahah. Or at least carry our number with you and call us collect or something lawl.

omfgmenewb

Smash Apprentice
havok i left my zelda jacket at your house :O
mind holding on to it till the next weekly?
thanks
-phear

Awex

Smash Lord
I second that call for results.

Man... I missed out on chilling with Papa Bone, but I got some due HW done and slept in til 1, so I'm alright. ;p

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for recording the matches, UnderWing. ..& nice playing everyone, some - again (HAVOKZOMG). I'll get you next time my pretty. *insert zelda cackle here followed by crack of whip*

Until the next weekly, see ya guys! (:

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Next time you guys (Kats and Kyubi [sp?]) should spend more time playing more friendlies with people you don't usually play with. It helps you improve and you meet and make more friends.

Katz

Smash Rookie
That was my initial plan today, but it seems that I often find myself in that "just one more" mentality with the first group of people I decide to settle in with. Still though, I'm pretty sure I'll be attending most of these from here on out, so I should have all the time in the world!

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
Next time you guys (Kats and Kyubi [sp?]) should spend more time playing more friendlies with people you don't usually play with. It helps you improve and you meet and make more friends.
I had a couple good friendlies matches with those two. :p

Great match w/ you too, Fierce. Gotta play again sometime.

Just noticed that I don't have the right cable to transfer these vids with me... I'll go pick one up tomorrow, I guess... woops! :p

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
******* Ice You ******* Piece Of **** ******** ******-******* *****, I'm Going To Beat Your ******-******* ****-dripping *******. ****.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
******* Ice You ******* Piece Of **** ******** ******-******* *****, I'm Going To Beat Your ******-******* ****-dripping *******. ****.
lawl

Neways, SOID I NEED THE VIDEOS FROM TJ!! (nomas dame el primero en del smashville tan siquiera del grand finals)

Top Bottom