• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

$BONE$

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU6AlXlphRo

havok.. wow. you know what, that peach plays totally opposite from me. he plays really defensively but, it kind of works in a sense. he times peaches spot dodge, roll and toad really well. all things i never took the time to practice because of my melee influence. i'll show these to edrees. good job, b0nEz. <3333

i wonder if oats still has our finals set from weekly whatever the hell.. i just now realized that it was never uploaded. i'll bug him about uploading it when im not busy cramming the books. im compelled to compare the matches.

oh and soid, good job with putting the crystal castles song in the finals match. it matches so well. <3 LOL. shalalalla.

wwwow. good job at quiznos everyone. especially PAPA HALL. TOOOO FREAKING GOOD SAN DIEGO. you guys dont need me anymore.

I THINK I HAVE THIS SUNDAY OFF?!?!?!?!?!?!
who wants to team? mogX? burntsockz? havok? poweredbySEX?

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Going to Palmdale

Alright guys, out of the blue, I decided I want to go to the Palmdale tournament. My car can fit 5 people. That's comfortably. I just did the math for gas it's going to be 7 dollars per person for gas. You have to pay for tournament and food by yourselves. If you want to come along, just post here. It should be fun, considering how much fun I had at Quizno's. I reserve the right to take people I like. And since I like all of you (San Diego), I don't think there should be a problem, unless you owe me money. :)

1) Oats
2)
3)
4)
5)

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
i wanna go to this weeks weekly, but i gotz halloween plans. And my dad has never taken me to a brawl related anything two weeks in a row, so chances are slim. But I had so much fun at last weeks smashfest xD i wanna try to go.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Alright guys, out of the blue, I decided I want to go to the Palmdale tournament. My car can fit 5 people. That's comfortably. I just did the math for gas it's going to be 7 dollars per person for gas. You have to pay for tournament and food by yourselves. If you want to come along, just post here. It should be fun, considering how much fun I had at Quizno's. I reserve the right to take people I like. And since I like all of you (San Diego), I don't think there should be a problem, unless you owe me money. :)

1) Oats
2)
3)
4)
5)
When is palmdale???

Soid

Smash Journeyman
pocc..- dijo:
havokz mueve bien cabron a marth
***[♫Soid Alatriste <33 Gc.♫] *** dijo:
si marth es la verga
pocc..- dijo:
hizo una especie de wavedash

Traduction
Pocc: Havokz moves very well marth
Soid: yeah marth is da ****
Pocc: he makes a kinda wavedash

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Not bad for your 1st out of SD tourney.... you beat out about half the ppl there so did I at Race's so not bad at all mario! Good Job!!!!
lol thanks, i would have advanced further but this one DDD got gordos at the exact time he needed them in all 3 games of our set (no johns) mogX was there to see that
you guys dont need me anymore
dont say that we need our favorite peach player
as much as i Love halberd to be the next starter PS1 is more balanced
my exact thoughts

omfgmenewb

Smash Apprentice
haii
its phear!1! :OO
forgot what my old smashboards name one so i had to make a new one

free taco today from taco bell btw!!

2-6 pm :o just go in ask for a free taco

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Im down to team Bone!

ok, ok, ok, YES i did remove lylat without really thinking about anything how it could affect Everything. I just saw the SBR list and saw the two differences so I did the change quickly. I'll let you guys decide.

I NEED YOU GUYS TO VOTE FOR OUR 5TH NEW (OR OLD) NEUTRAL:

http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=43087

all of you.

added yoshi's island pipes, pirate ship, norfair, green hill zone, distant planet (sorry oats i had no idea that's what you were talking about lol, i thought you just wanted to include the stages, but since THEY ARE in the SBR list...here we go.)

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
i'm going to palmdale ***** es

so ya go!

there might be a melee smashfest afterwards near by too

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
oh, im coming this sunday :D (yesssss) want me to bring my wii, havok? Ill try to bring a friend along if i can. I need a doubles partner, too. anyone wanna go doubles with me??

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
In my car for Palmdale:

Oats
Soid
TKD
Awex
-

I have space for one more. If you flake on me, I'll kill you.

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
LOL @ LHG

@ Selendrile: ****it foo we miss you. Come back to uussssssss!

Final List for Palmdale:

Oats
Hall
TKD
Awex
Soid

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I needs a doubles partner for sunday..... Any takers???
wanna team up dreamhack? Marth and Ness could be interesting. Ness and ur Snake could be cool too.Marth and Snake for high tier madness, or snake and Snake for lotz of explosions.

So how bout it?

EDIT: Oh yeah I could try using Ike too, hes good in doubles. id need some practice tho. Message me if u wanna discuss tactics, what our teams should be, counter picks and such.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
tite, you can host brawl weeklys and i can host melee bi/tri weeklys or somethin.
wtf happened to this guy

LOL at that chandelier...i think ******* useto live in your house. that **** chandelier owns apparently...lol..i just think its hilarious how no matter how many people hit it...no one remembers its there. lol.

oh yah ok..shoutouts

Pnoy- sorry i didnt make it
LHG- sorry i didnt make it
Jflo- Sorry i didnt make it
Oats- sorry i didnt make it
Hall- sorry i didnt make it
Nicktendo and awex - sorry i didnt make it
Havok- sorry i didnt make it
SuperMario- sorry i didnt make it
eveyrone else i forgot to apologize to...SORRY I COULDNT MAKE IT!!!

lol..i was soo pisssssed that i couldnt go..stupid sisters and their graduating crap

lawl

...has got this
i remember i wanted to say I could be the dog

Top Bottom