• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
wtf happened to this guy
NEEEEEEEEED some melee. brawl is alright but melee is where it's all at.
so I was playing melee on saturday and sunday and im now seriously considering having melee monthlies so yeah ill keep u dudes posted on that. I was thinking about this weekend but friday=halloween and ill be in tj this weekend (no weekly for me)
I obviously cant do this on sundays since weeklies are held on that day
EDIT: if I start Mario's Melee Monthlies who would come to that???

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Eastlake person?

He's a myth. :)
Nah Me, Mario, Anto, and Hall played some melee at his house a long *** time ago!!!! So I've actually seen him.... LOL!

so I was playing melee on saturday and sunday and im now seriously considering having melee monthlies so yeah ill keep u dudes posted on that. I was thinking about this weekend but friday=halloween and ill be in tj this weekend (no weekly for me)
I obviously cant do this on sundays since weeklies are held on that day
EDIT: if I start Mario's Melee Monthlies who would come to that???
I would go to that I was playing some melee last week and I got into it again! I'd go for that **** Mario!

Qzzy

Smash Journeyman
Monthlies sound good. Start off slow.

Brawl weeklies, that was like too much a of a good thing. Like having the keys to a candy store. It's going to hurt your tummy without any self control.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
Somebody team with me for this Sunday pweeeeeazies.

I am a R.O.B. and can also be a Ganondorf if you want me to for some reason.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Hell Yeah Mario! Im excited for the Melee tournies! Your gonna have a lot of people since a bunch of people wanted melee triweeklies! So They'll come down to chula for some melee.....

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
upload videos of you guys from the melee thing, if you can. i wanna see how good you guys are! :D (im not very good at all at melee.)

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
i dont think i was ever good at melee at all but i got nice comments about my gannon on sunday so who knows
me, death, maple, pnoy, lhg, jflo will all be at the MELEE tourney.
thats supposed to be the SD melee all star team WITHOUT bone rickety and st patrick from what i hear (right hack???)

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Okay okay, just wondering, since HOBO restricts IC's to only 5 grabs in a row

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Good luck to Oats, Hall, TKD, Soid, and Awex tomorrow. You guys better represent Chula Vista/San Diego! (I can draw on you guys some chola eyebrows for extra representation if wanted). I'm a pro at it, don't ask how. *hides any possibilty of people being able to tell I once shaved off my eyebrows

jokes.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Hey it's Rickety!

Anywaaaaaaaaaays, it LOOKS like you main MK IceDX =o!

Oh, and Grabs suck! UNLESS U MAIN FALCO! HAHAHAHA

Qzzy

Smash Journeyman
Okay okay, just wondering, since HOBO restricts IC's to only 5 grabs in a row
Wait, they put restrictions on the _chain grab_? I browsed your post earlier thinking you were talking about the infinite instead. What's wrong with HOBO?

Edit:
you were talking about brawl climbers, weren't you?

Oops.

Top Bottom