• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Time for a buzzkill.

"The picture is of the northern hemisphere parasitic species Ichthyomyzon unicuspis. The individual on the left is a male who was very near to spawning. The individual on the right is a female that was spawning when caught. Their total body lengths are approximately 18cm for the female and slightly larger for the male as he isn't spawning yet, around 22 cm. The length bar isn't on this picture but the oral disc of the female is approximately 1cm cross just to give you an idea of the size of their head region. "

WebSource

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Sea Critters are not as disgusting to me as extreme human disfiguration. I'm sure IceDX has an album on his computer dedicated to weird **** named, "Weird **** that Scares Oats"

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
Sea Critters are not as disgusting to me as extreme human disfiguration. I'm sure IceDX has an album on his computer dedicated to weird **** named, "Weird **** that Scares Oats"
How did u Know :confused:?!

Neways Everyone click on the image below to view vid

DreamHack619

Smash Ace

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
How the hell do you do that knee lock???

ALSO wtf is wrong with you and your GF????? You show some nasty *** **** and your girl shows people getting the throat cut!!!!! :urg:
Its a secret Barrio Havokz only technique ;)...

and my GF and me are just ment to be jej

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Geez. Lucas had to have got a bloody nose form the....KNEELOCK

You guys havent seen anything yet, if you think that **** was nasty.

Good job on sunday, nyjster. NYJIN`S WORLD! lol.

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
Ok so I have been gone for a bit and said I was going to go but plans came up.

I am going for my first time on sunday. yay

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
**** this thread. Post up the info for CV 19. Be wary that Brawl Triweekly is this Sunday and Melee Triweekly next sunday

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
I Was Going to Ask

Who was down to go to UCLA? I may plan something if I get enough interest. Some people have Monday and Tuesday off.

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Well...

Ok, I've been asked a couple of times and I think it'd be a good idea to just go to UCLA since it's going to be a bit bigger than our tourney.... but I still don't know. I'm like 75% positive I want to go to UCLA. Ok... I just convinced myself to go. SOOOOOOOOOOOO.... If I'm going to take my car, I already have a list of people since they asked beforehand... that list is:

Oats
Hall
Havok (?)
Phear
Nyjin

Question mark for one more space. Gas is probably going to be 6-7 dollars per person. Bring money for food and tourney. Also, if you would like to take a set, tell me beforehand so I can empty my trunk. Um, the list isn't final since they need to confirm, but they asked me first. I would like for more people to go since this would essentially take the spot of a weekly. So if someone has alternatives or a van that can carry more than 5 people, step up or something.

ALSO: Since people are going to be asking me this anyways, we would leave early like at around 8, then come back like at around 12 midnight.

Peace *****s.

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Here is the list of people that want to go to UCLA:

Me
Hall
Havok
Phear
Nyjin
Awex
Dreamhack (Maybe)

Here is the list of people that are going with me:
Me
Hall
Havok
Phear
Nyjin

That leaves people that need rides and would like to go:
Awex (For Sure)
Dreamhack (Maybe)

If there is enough people that want to go, I'm sure we can go in two cars and that'd be easy. I'm not taking more than 4 people with me because it'd be too uncomfortable (Sorry Awex + Dreamhack). Someone could always drop out from my ride but I think it'd be awesome if we took two cars and SD just mobbed this *****.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Here is the list of people that want to go to UCLA:

Me
Hall
Havok
Phear
Nyjin
Awex
Dreamhack (Maybe)

Here is the list of people that are going with me:
Me
Hall
Havok
Phear
Nyjin

That leaves people that need rides and would like to go:
Awex (For Sure)
Dreamhack (Maybe)

If there is enough people that want to go, I'm sure we can go in two cars and that'd be easy. I'm not taking more than 4 people with me because it'd be too uncomfortable (Sorry Awex + Dreamhack). Someone could always drop out from my ride but I think it'd be awesome if we took two cars and SD just mobbed this *****.
Well, If I don't work on Sunday I can probably take my car which then more people can come but again I'm not sure..... Just throwing that out there! But I'll let you guys know when my schedule is finished....

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Confirmed on my part. I can't make it to the Triweekly on Saturday, but I'll definitely be coming to UCLA on Sunday. Can't wait. :)

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
I really want to go to UCLA but it seems i wont be able to make it, and this isnt like quiznos where i knew i could go but said i couldnt until 2 in the morning on sunday. Ill see how the week plays itself out

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys.
Are the Mexicans allow in this trip. I will be able to go, but i don't know about soid...
TKD already told me he wont be able to come.

Awex

Smash Lord
Hope someone is able to drive to UCLA =(

Side note: Who's going to UCSD this saturday? TJ? I'm lookin at you for teams mog ;D

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
No Mog No Mexicans Allowed >:(

MogX, Awex, Dreamhack (?), Underwing all want to go. We can arrange rides from there? Anybody I miss? Burntsockz comes back friday and he'll think about it. Awex, you should convince him to go to UCSD and team with him there if Mog can't go to UCSD on Saturday.

Alright everyone, I uploaded the new power rankings. check them out on the blog. If you're wondering which one, it's the one in my sig.

Top Bottom