• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

LHG

Smash Journeyman
What the-

What's up with this page and its posts?

A tad sexual? =D? A tad:

TASTE THE RAINBOW. COUNT ME IN.

Hall

Smash Ace
To all those accompanying us on our Quizno's journey:

It takes around $80-$90 for one full tank of gas for the van we're taking.

Right now the list of people going are as follows:
Hall
Oats
Havok
TKD
Soid
MogX?
Kaos?
IceDX?

Spots are definitely open for those who wish to join us. I believe Phear and Awex expressed interest earlier right? Please post a reply or send an IM to myself or Oats if you're down to come with us.

We'll leave between 8-9AM and the drive will take about 2 hours. We shouldn't need more than 2 full tanks to get there and back again. The price of gas will depend on how many people come. We're driving up for singles only so make sure to include the $9 entry fee. Thanks in advance guys.

~Hall

D

Deleted member

Have fun people goin to quiznos =D

I have an amazing new secondary, who i will unleash in...3 weeks.

Beware!

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
nice post count hack. ;D
Of course alex you know how we do!!! :D

Hall
Oats
Havok
TKD
Soid
MogX?
Kaos?
IceDX?

Spots are definitely open for those who wish to join us. I believe Phear and Awex expressed interest earlier right? Please post a reply or send an IM to myself or Oats if you're down to come with us.

We'll leave between 8-9AM and the drive will take about 2 hours. We shouldn't need more than 2 full tanks to get there and back again. The price of gas will depend on how many people come. We're driving up for singles only so make sure to include the $9 entry fee. Thanks in advance guys.

~Hall
****, I wanna go so bad but I just dont have the money! I dont even have the money for TJ..... :(

But Imma go next week for sure though!

I just might hit this up, depending on who says they're coming.
Wow, LHG is gonna grace us with his presence 2morrow??? BTW, what time is the smashfest gonna start 2morrow?

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Smashfest tommorow eh? What time is it start/end? i wanna show up and hang with you guys, and get some practice in. :D

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
How is the turnout for Quiznos looking so far? Do you plan on filling all 12 spots, Hall? I'm still on the fence about attending but if I do I might take my SUV. (fits 5 passengers for those wondering, 4 'comfortably')

Hall

Smash Ace
I plan on filling that van with as many people as I can uncomfortably fit. But since that'll be pretty hard, I'll probably settle for a full 12 spots. Also, on account of work I probably won't be at the smashfest unless it starts before 12pm or lasts after 10pm.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
I plan on filling that van with as many people as I can uncomfortably fit. But since that'll be pretty hard, I'll probably settle for a full 12 spots. Also, on account of work I probably won't be at the smashfest unless it starts before 12pm or lasts after 10pm.
If all else phails i volunteer my mom's SUV lawl to go to quizno's thats like 5 of us, 6 uncomfortable. 12 Mexican style. haha you know exactly what i mean.

Smashfest tomorrow!!!! :

Starts at 4 pm! Ends whenever! :)

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
That sounds fabulicious. I can get 320miles/tank so if everyone chipped in around $8.50 we should be good for both ways. But we can round up to $9 to make it even more fabulicious - but I'm not too sure, I need someone to cover my 11AM-4PM Sunday shift so I'll let you guys know asap. ><

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
I better see you there.

Or I'll join the Raider Nation. :mad:
Speaking of the Raiders....... Which team beat Brett Farve and the Jets last week????

If all else phails i volunteer my mom's SUV lawl to go to quizno's thats like 5 of us, 6 uncomfortable. 12 Mexican style. haha you know exactly what i mean.

Smashfest tomorrow!!!! :

Starts at 4 pm! Ends whenever! :)
12 Mexican style!!! LMFAO! :rotfl: Yup havok I know exactly what ur talking about!!! When I was little I had to share my bed with 5 of my cousins and they made us sleep horizontally on the bed so we could all fit!!!! :laugh:

Thats a true story BTW!!!

**Havok**

Smash Lord
12 Mexican style!!! LMFAO! :rotfl: Yup havok I know exactly what ur talking about!!! When I was little I had to share my bed with 5 of my cousins and they made us sleep horizontally on the bed so we could all fit!!!! :laugh:
lawl, yea me and my cousins we fit like 16 people in this little VW van it was awesome haha

Ill be there :D

want me to bring my wii??
Sooooooo who else is coming ???:

smashfest today at 4 pm =)

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
Hey i might be able to go to quiznos after all..... but can u guys hold a spot 4 me till 2morrow bc im still unsure if i can.....

Hall

Smash Ace

Hall
Oats
Havok
TKD
Soid
MogX
Kaos
IceDX

~Hall
Just to reiterate, i have 4 spots left in mah van. Please ask by tonight if you want to come with as two of those spots might be gone later tonight.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Sooooooo who else is coming ???:

smashfest today at 4 pm =)
hey im gonna bring my friend too so + 1 for the people comign xD

Also dude i might not be there till like 7 any idea how late is this gonna go till cause my dad said hes gonna come get me at midnight :D

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
I'll try to make it around 5:30PM, Havok. I think NOG might try to make it as well. (hopefully this time accident free)

**Havok**

Smash Lord
hey im gonna bring my friend too so + 1 for the people comign xD

Also dude i might not be there till like 7 any idea how late is this gonna go till cause my dad said hes gonna come get me at midnight :D
yea that's fine, see you guys later

and hack yea just bring another wii :D

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
ATTENTION......

Since Havok's computor sucks ***! Im helping him out and posting that the smashfest at his house is gonna start at around 5:00-5:30....

I repeat!

5:00-5:30 not 4:00

Smashfest at Havok's is at 5:00-5:30.......

THANK YOU!!!!

:)

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
^^^^ Alright then im bringing my wii.

We(me and my bud) will probably be ther a little earlier then 7, fyi.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION......

Since Havok's computor sucks ***! Im helping him out and posting that the smashfest at his house is gonna start at around 5:00-5:30....

I repeat!

5:00-5:30 not 4:00

Smashfest at Havok's is at 5:00-5:30.......

THANK YOU!!!!

:)
Man, I didn't have a computer at school and went by what I saw before my house. Sorry Havok. LOL! I got there before Havok was even there, I knew I muffed up some how. :( I got off at 3 though and was already down south with nothing else to go about.

Speaking of the Raiders....... Which team beat Brett Farve and the Jets last week????
LUCKY. What kind of coach calls a timeout before a field goal where it works AGAINST HIM? :)
16-13 right? What about the week of 9/22?

Chargers beat Jets - W 48-29

Kilt it! On MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL nonetheless!

Anyway, freakin today was actually pretty fun. Catching up with everyone and what not. PKSkyler and Dreamhack know what's up when I bust out Ivysaur :)

Soid

Smash Journeyman
If anyones needs me for the Tj Tournament, my number is 044 664 125 52 79 or 664 6 22 21 66 and if ur calling local is 6 22 21 66 just ask for Sebastián / Soid.
My dad´s work 6 85 92 82 is there no ones home.

Hall

Smash Ace
Good luck to those guys that'll be in TJ later today. I hear that handsome tournament host will be giving out diplomas to the winners.

Also, updated list.
Hall
Oats
Havok
TKD
Soid
MogX
Kaos
IceDX
Mario

Possible two guys from Temecula. So that's a potential 11 spots right now.

Top Bottom