• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
WOW, Race's was intense everyone!!!! There was so many good players there...... Bardull told me that everyone from the socal power rankings was there except Aero, and Hugs! But that tourney was still too fun!!!

CONGRATS TO TKD FOR BEATING DSF AND WINNING 2ND PLACE!!!!!!

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Trip To Quiznos!

Hey Nuckas!

PAY ATTENTION, THIS IS ABOUT QUIZNOS SINGLES NEXT SUNDAY. We are taking a 12 person van to the venue. I repeat, 12 person van. If you want to join us, you better bring money for food, gas, and tournament. Not to mention, it should be ok for you to return late at night to accommodate players that would have to stay longer for the tourney.

The Van's Player List As of Right Now:
Hall
Oats
Havok
Kaos
TKD
Soid
Bone
-
-
-
-
-

We have 6 spots open. Fight for them, or something. I don't care. Contact me or Hall and we'll get you in if you can. Priority seating to those we know better and to actual players. So if you would like to be guest, and another player wants to come, your guest can not come. Yadda yadda yadda.

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
Hey Nuckas!

PAY ATTENTION, THIS IS ABOUT QUIZNOS SINGLES NEXT SUNDAY. We are taking a 12 person van to the venue. I repeat, 12 person van. If you want to join us, you better bring money for food, gas, and tournament. Not to mention, it should be ok for you to return late at night to accommodate players that would have to stay longer for the tourney.

The Van's Player List As of Right Now:
Hall
Oats
Havok
Kaos
TKD
Soid
Bone
-
-
-
-
-

We have 6 spots open. Fight for them, or something. I don't care. Contact me or Hall and we'll get you in if you can. Priority seating to those we know better and to actual players. So if you would like to be guest, and another player wants to come, your guest can not come. Yadda yadda yadda.
is it far away??? how late like the latest what it would be??? thnks

BTW what does TBA stand for???

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
The latest will probably be really late. It's going to start at 10-11 for singles. Probably 1 o'clock after sign-ups and seeding. 40-60 people went last time. This time maybe a little more? 60-80. I don't know how many sets they're going to use. Maybe they'll have something around 6-10. So I'm going to make a modest estimate and say it's going to end at around 9-10 pm. And if that's the case, and it's about a 2-hour drive there, we should be back by 12-1 am.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
siiiick this weekend is gonna awesome!

Anyways, for the tj tournament who wants to go??? Me,Hall, and oats in my car, I fit another person? who wants to go?

Bone <3

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Oh man I want to go to Quizznos so bad! Idk if I'll have enough money though.... How much would gas be and how much is it for singles again???

(Including venue fee, last time Awex got blindsided by Race's Venue fee.....)

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
To Quote the Quizno's Thread: Tournament "[Fees]: Doubles: $12 ($2 venue) Crews: $12 ($2 venue) Singles: $9 ($4 venue)"

Hall will decide the money he'd need for gas since it's his van.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
what does TBA stand for???
to be annonuced
desktop'd lol

hmmm idk how this weekend will play itself out with work/school, i know ill go to tj but put me in as a half spot in the van fo quizno's or whatever
id like to pwn different people like yesterday (em flyers really worked!) and use my "ay rayos" pun in another place

EDIT: i dont remember who (kirby? socks? kaos?) asked me what video i was talking about during my excessive taunting set so here it is
http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=KS7hkwbKmBM
i wonder if Jflo can teach me something epic that

DreamHack619

Smash Ace

**Havok**

Smash Lord
here's the rest:

1: Hall
2: MogX
3: TKD
4: Havok
5: Kaos
5: Powered by Sex
7: Reaper
7: Nyjin
9: Soul
9: Underwing
9: Soid
9: TKDz
13: Jr
13: Rafael
13: Oats
13: Mario
17: Katz
17: Bbo
17: IzzyPop
17: nrg

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
hows chula vista? Sorry i havent been coming around or posting often. Im real busy, my dad and mom dont want me to come to tourneys(as you all know xD) and on my free time ive been trying to play MOTHER 3.

**Havok**

Smash Lord

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
**Ok random smashfest/ practice for quiznos on friday! I know I told some of you guys on wenesday but I have some urgent papers I'd rather work on than do the smashfest tomorrow.

NOV 2nd Chula Vista/ San Diego XVIII !!!!!!!! :

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3269

Remember kiddos the venue fee is being used for the pot in Chula Vista XX !

I aspire to be as good as the first 16 seconds of these marths:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdCFrRoMieM&feature=related

someday sigh

:chuckle:
Koo Im down for that smashfest! And LOL on that marth video....
:laugh:

D

Deleted member

Aww i dont have school off on friday =(

Well, my school trip actually gets back on a friday, so ill only really miss 1 weekly. Yay

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I look forward to your presence, Dragz!

Oh, and almost glad there's no Weekly this week, since I have ANOTHER 2-day speech tourney.

Falco ftw? I'm getting Top 3 Next weekly!

D

Deleted member

I look forward to your presence, Dragz!

Oh, and almost glad there's no Weekly this week, since I have ANOTHER 2-day speech tourney.

Falco ftw? I'm getting Top 3 Next weekly!
Not if i can help it *growls maliciously*

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I've actually only changed my main once, really. I SAID I went to Marth/G and W but I never played either of them in tourney.

My Falco is sexy though ;)

Hall

Smash Ace
Clearly nobody has ever looked at Snake's sexy and well defined boo-tay. Or were we not talking about that kind of sexy?

Top Bottom