• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Well now, I have to pop in to wish Qzzy a happy birthday. And you getting robbed sucks majorly, Havok. D:

And holy crap do I miss you guys. It's so dead up here.
Swear you'll all still be around when I get off on winter break.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
It was today Qzzy! But unfortunately (im at school right now) a few things popped up with books and a professor that I have to take care of so I don't think i'll be able to play today! I'm sorry guys to those who were coming! :(
See you guys sunday??
wow that sucks i just packed my wii to go over there
would you play later (before 5 or something idk) if not is anyone nearby playing today???

i like writing in green now lol

Qzzy

Smash Journeyman
Mario!, come over to my place! You have to convince Voxx not to quit, or at least start playing 64 or melee.

Awex. you could come over aswell!

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
BONEEEE can I stay over at your place Saturday night? I'm thinking of driver over to SD on saturday night and going to the weekly this Sunday. Because next weekend I'm going wine tasting so I can't go haha. darn you and not having a cell phone >.<

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
yo guys! I can make it to Chula Vista Brawl Weekly XI!

Im also gonna bring 1-2 guests, plus my dad who wont play...is that OK? (dont worry, my friends kinda suck so they will probably be out quick lol. Of course, im not too good myself.)

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
yo guys! I can make it to Chula Vista Brawl Weekly XI!

Im also gonna bring 1-2 guests, plus my dad who wont play...is that OK? (dont worry, my friends kinda suck so they will probably be out quick lol. Of course, im not too good myself.)
Then go up against me so I can pretty much get a first round bye.... :chuckle:

LOL, JK!!! Its just really all about having fun and just chillin with all the other smashers its hella fun!!!! See you on Sunday then.....

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Then go up against me so I can pretty much get a first round bye.... :chuckle:

LOL, JK!!! Its just really all about having fun and just chillin with all the other smashers its hella fun!!!! See you on Sunday then.....
haha, dont get cocky Hack, last time (a long time ago) at a tournament I remember one of my friends beat you in doubles....only one round though, not the whole set lol^_^

And yeah man, Im psyched! Itll be tons of fun,even though I will just be losing money xD See ya on Sunday!

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Would anyone traveling to this via route 405 be able to pick me up? I would only be a few minutes out of the way. It would be greatly appreciated and you would get extra gas money, lol.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
Havok...i havent read the boards in months...and wow....that **** sucks homie about all of your missing major appliances..

whatever happened to people working hard for what they have? i swear bro...

i payed $350 for my pS3
i payed $350 for my 360
i payed $150 for my PS2
i payed $250 for my wii
i payed $120 for my DS
i payed $120 for my PSP
and a million dollars in games...
so.. $1,340

f*ck i couldve put a down payment on a motorcycle

Whoever stole havoks sh*t...its ok...karma will come around to hit you right in the face. and i hope it hits you in the balls too..

Oh Yayuh...

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Havok...i havent read the boards in months...and wow....that **** sucks homie about all of your missing major appliances..

whatever happened to people working hard for what they have? i swear bro...

i payed $350 for my pS3
i payed $350 for my 360
i payed $150 for my PS2
i payed $250 for my wii
i payed $120 for my DS
i payed $120 for my PSP
and a million dollars in games...
so.. $1,340

f*ck i couldve put a down payment on a motorcycle

Whoever stole havoks sh*t...its ok...karma will come around to hit you right in the face. and i hope it hits you in the balls too..

Oh Yayuh...

yea yea man. I don't care anymore, all that stuff is replaceable so whatever. Karma will get that kid. !!!!

ANYWAYS:

Chula Vista Weekly XI reminder!

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2605

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
haha, dont get cocky Hack, last time (a long time ago) at a tournament I remember one of my friends beat you in doubles....only one round though, not the whole set lol^_^

And yeah man, Im psyched! Itll be tons of fun,even though I will just be losing money xD See ya on Sunday!
Yeah even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while.... LOL! JK.... But yeah really hope to see you and your friends there at the weekly, and good luck!!! ;)

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Edrees is coming? Maybe I will finally be able to play him in singles.

Edrees! If you don't have a doubles partner still, let me know, I need one for this. I'm coming. -.O

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
yo guys :D
Thanks for making my first weekly awesome! Ill be sure to come as much as possible(my dads cool with you guys, but he doesnt like driving :p so once or twice a month he said.)

I will give shoutouts later!

Top Bottom