• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
Hey bone you forgot this photo. Bone and his sleepy pants. <3

"NO MogX Don't look at this way!"
So cute. x)

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
It's SKELETOORRRR!!!!
fact: skeletor=awesomeness
on another subject who can play on thursday or friday
due to geographical and convenience reasons im looking at the 3 H's (hack hall and havok)
edit: lol hack bailed on pika lol, hall teach me to fight a snake and havok i dont even play you anymore, what happened?

TKD

Smash Lord
due to geographical and convenience reasons im looking at the 3 H's (hack hall and havok)
edit: lol hack bailed on pika lol, hall teach me to fight a snake and havok i dont even play you anymore, what happened?
Mario! Invite pl0x

Voxx

Smash Apprentice
Awex, i herd ya was the pokemon champ. I havent played ina while haha

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Yeah my bad Mario for bailing on the pika :( .... But Im down to play some thursday or friday I dont think I got anything going on those days. You to Havok you said you wanted to get together during the week and play some friendlies so whatever day is good for you just hit me up!

Awex

Smash Lord
Awex, i herd ya was the pokemon champ. I havent played ina while haha
Haha, yeah. I'm the best player in SoCal. I barely played last season though. Played in 3 tournaments all season and still got 3rd at regionals. ;x

Might get back into it for this next season though. (They have a really organized tournament system ran by nintendo. Season starts in november, world championships was last month.)

I've got my deck from world championships 06 still together if you have a deck. MM me ROFL.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
is there another tourney this week? rules the same as on the front page also? [i was wondering specifically about MK's infinite cape stall >.<]
Absolutely not. Don't do it. Stalling = DQ. I'm not kidding I don't wanna see that crap. On the lighter note, yes! there is another this week! :laugh:

Anyways, anyone wanna play some friendlies tomorrow i get home like at 2-230 pm.

Voxx

Smash Apprentice
MM? Nah, i was never that good. I quit once i got my hands on Team Rockets mewtwo and im guessing thats a LOONG time ago xP

Voxx

Smash Apprentice
Havok, how long are you going to be running these tournaments?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
nevermind. guess the mayan calendars right..

It's the Large Haron Collider (LHC) And they flip the switch September 10th.

Evans' ambitions have brought widespread concern among scientists who say the experiment could create a shower of unstable black holes inside the Earth, and subsequently bring destruction to the planet. "Nothing will happen for at least four years,"

said retired German Otto Rossler "Then someone will spot a light ray coming out of the Indian Ocean during the night and no one will be able to explain it."
so.......
if you COUNT
4 years from now 2012
when the mayan caledar ends

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Haha, yeah. I'm the best player in SoCal. I barely played last season though. Played in 3 tournaments all season and still got 3rd at regionals. ;x

Might get back into it for this next season though. (They have a really organized tournament system ran by nintendo. Season starts in november, world championships was last month.)

I've got my deck from world championships 06 still together if you have a deck. MM me ROFL.
I'll match you in a rea lifel pokemon battle. you on for that? (I've only got like 8 but it'll do ) :D

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
if you COUNT
4 years from now 2012
when the mayan caledar ends
Yup its something like that.... That **** is kinda creepy for me! But like Havok said gotta get all the smash in that I can!!! :chuckle:

so who wants to play some friendlies today?
I would but I have no ride cause my sister borrowed my car since her's broke down and its getting fixed.... :(

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Ok! since some people can't today ( i have this CRAZY itch to play) let's do it on friday! That way we can have tj players come too! :)

I still kinda wanna play today lol

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
I can play tomorrow (got 1hr of school) plus no school on friday
btw some dudes play melee at southwestern on tuesdays (i think at least i saw them on a tuesday who knows they may be there daily) idk if any of u dudes are interested in that. they are the same guys that came to a weekly and left (forgot their names one of them had a goofy a** mustache though)

Hall

Smash Ace
Ok! since some people can't today ( i have this CRAZY itch to play) let's do it on friday! That way we can have tj players come too! :)

I've got some time to kill. Just lemme know when.

btw some dudes play melee at southwestern on tuesdays (i think at least i saw them on a tuesday who knows they may be there daily) idk if any of u dudes are interested in that. they are the same guys that came to a weekly and left (forgot their names one of them had a goofy a** mustache though)
Yeah, those guys have huge gaps in between some classes so they play melee or 3rd Strike. Cool guys.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace

Yeah Like I said I would go over but no car... :(

But if you wanna come over Havok you know your more than welcome! Plus I dont got school til 1:30 the next day so we could play late or whatevers..... Just hit me up if you wanna play, you too hall if you want! Just PM or Call (619) 813-5848

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Yo id be down to play on friday...but it all depends if my dad wants to take me, I have no homework and how many people are going.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Smashfest!?:

Friday
2:00 pm
Bring wii's!
We'll go to eat or something later?

Ends at 8-9?

Reminder! : Chula Vista Weekly XII!

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
my school gets out at 3:20...

then i gotta drive up there...

so I might be a couple hours late...

But ill try to go! (and ill bring my wii that takes wayy too long to load and makes crazy noises :p)

Top Bottom