• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
posting in color

Just pick up some new characters...... Theres a **** load to choose from and there hella fun too!!!
thats why hack got meat knight cuz his marth cant handle my pikachu lolXD

Sooo... who wants to Lucas ditto on Sunday? :smile:
sure why not i need all the practice i can get

Yessirree!! That means I'm finally making it one of these =)
wow the weeklies just keep expanding look at the names that have come to these things
btw great job at axis dudes

Awex

Smash Lord
Selen: Gah, I'm staying at a friend's friday, going over there like 3-4 o_O

*sigh* not gonna get too much practice for this one it looks like.

...Anyone who wants to play *shudders* wiiiiiii-fiiiiiiii tonight.. aim me. >>

D

Deleted member

I used to play it quite religiously. Haven't played for months though. <3 Dazzle :p
Im a Dota newbie, i mostly mess around with weaver, hes so fun =D We should play sometimes(if u ever still want to play it =P)

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I play Dota.

I used to play it competitively in CAL-O with some random online clan but that got boring.

If you ever want to play, just PM me on here or AIM me. I think my account was deleted by lack of use. :)

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
I play Dota.

I used to play it competitively in CAL-O with some random online clan but that got boring.

If you ever want to play, just PM me on here or AIM me. I think my account was deleted by lack of use. :)
Man it was all about Counter-Strike 1.6!!! I was in a kick *** Cal-o Clan but then after we lost in playoffs everyone went there seperate ways.... :(

Check this pic out Everyone!!

****, I wish I could've gone looked like a hella good time!!!

P.S.
GG's on are matches today Havok! Those were some intense Marth dittos matches......

Qzzy

Smash Journeyman
Havok, i might be down!

I might bring Voxx. Who knows.

It's my birthday, so if I don't make it, it's b/c I will have eaten too much and thrown up joyously.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Happy Birthday Qzzy!

Yeah I'm down for some smash I'll bring a wii but I might show up like about 2-3 cause I gotta go to the math center after my 12 o'clock class and finish up my 4 hours..... :( so ill just be a lil late

Qzzy

Smash Journeyman
You guys are too nice. Tee hee .

Edit;
Wait, is this thing on friday or saturday? Havok posted kind late, so i don't know which day he means by tomorrow.

Awex

Smash Lord
Who's free TOMORROW (Saturday) to hang out and smash? I want to get SOME practice before CV. ;x

I live in lemon grove. *meglaresatnyjin*

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Can't play today guys!!!

It was today Qzzy! But unfortunately (im at school right now) a few things popped up with books and a professor that I have to take care of so I don't think i'll be able to play today! I'm sorry guys to those who were coming! :(

See you guys sunday??

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
You guys are too nice. Tee hee .

Edit;
Wait, is this thing on friday or saturday? Havok posted kind late, so i don't know which day he means by tomorrow.
Nah Im pretty sure he meant 2day cause I think we were talking about it a few days ago that it would be friday.....

EDIT:
Never Mind Then..... LOL!

Qzzy

Smash Journeyman
Oh well. v_v

Anyone want to smash at my place today (Friday)? One or two people, since my place is still a mess.

Also, i have a 64 set up. ^_^

Would totally be down for some melee too.

5333 Baltimore Dr. (apt 135)
La mesa, CA 91942

Cell (310) 966-7486

or you could call Voxx, (who is pretending to quit but we all know no one ever quits.)

Voxx

Smash Apprentice
Watch, i em gonna quit and rub it in yer face. Im brining my 64jungle green control.. Ooooooo

Top Bottom