• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

D

Deleted member

School starts for me tomarrow QQ 9th grade ftl :(

Hmm maybe i can come for singles next week, definately not doubles tho.

Awex

Smash Lord
I'm in Glendale right now visiting some friends til thursday, so can't make any smashfests unless it's on friday or saturday. I'll be at Chula Vista X though. =)

It'd be pretty sweet if you came to one of these, Edrees. :D

**Havok**

Smash Lord
I need a huge favor! If anyone can photo shop or manipulate my school schedule I don't want to work fridays anymore!!!!

Help me!

HH! = Help Havok!

plz =)

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Havok and Bone aren't planning ILLICIT SCHEDULE ACTS! Are theeeey?!

;)

School schedules are lame...and I feel sorry for ya Burntsocks! I'm just entering 10th (Started school two weeks ago), but it's all good eventually!

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Just a reminder to you all if you haven't heard yet.. Theres a group of players who are going to Axis from San Diego at the moment. Theres roughly 4 spaces left in the van. So let us know as soon as possible on if you can make it or not. I'm not definite on the whole entire figure but Gas and Hotel is something we all will have to split. We'll be getting a hotel the same night the tournament ends and if you're lucky you'll get to cuddle with me. Oh, and it's a 9 hour drive. Axis is on the 30th.

Tentative list:

Confirmed:
Hall
Bone
Havok
Oats

Unsure Priority Seating (in no particular order):
MogX
TKD
Nicktendo
Awex

IceDX
Soid

Let us know.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
ummm question...are there ciggerettes/alchohol/drugs at the weeklys...? Please dont take offense from this question....

Soid

Smash Journeyman
i can go but what hour do we left cuz i work until 2 o clock and its pay off day D: count whit TKD and MogX i will make them go to this :p

Hall

Smash Ace
Jumping The Shark

ummm question...are there ciggerettes/alchohol/drugs at the weeklys...? Please dont take offense from this question....
None whatsoever. I doubt Havok would like that in his house anyway. I know I wouldn't.

i can go but what hour do we left cuz i work until 2 o clock and its pay off day D: count whit TKD and MogX i will make them go to this :p
Like Bone says earlier its a 9 hour drive. Sign-ups are 8-11AM and the tournament starts at 11. We'll think of something from there.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
I'd like to know what our community thinks.

(http://www.getyourtournament.com/blog/2008/08/possibilities-with-next-socal-power.html)

* -- There needs to be at least some San Diego representation, which is why Pnoy and Hall (Nos. 1 and 2 in San Diego) should get consideration, even if it's 14th and 15th. Let's say that they don't get in. Is San Diego the Brawl version of the Antelope Valley, where they won't get consideration because they don't compete outside of their area on a consistent basis? We'll soon find out.

The only thing that comes to mind is that we definitely need to update our rankings. Mexico will have to be added onto our list this time around with MogX and Havok being our newly consistent players. Everyone should log onto AIM tonight so we can discuss the update. It's very important that we do. I'll get a hold of Rickety. Right now I don't have much power as far as officially changing the list but, we can definitely make a proposal.

Hall

Smash Ace
^ Eh?

If Oats doesn't make it to a weekly one day Havok and I need to be team "Good Neighbors"

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
OK well thats good(about no drugs stuff) i will try to show up to the one AFTER this one lol, this one I cant cause Im going out of town but my parents just kept saying all these reasons why I shouldnt go and they said "well I dont want you there if they are doing drugs or alchohol" and I was like "they are not because normal brawl tournaments dont have that..." blah blah anyway not this sunday but next I will probably show up but is it OK if my Dad comes and watches???Sorry..... itll just be the first time he said (also Im not really little or anything I just have semi-over protective parents...)

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Your dad can come and go as he pleases. It's fine. He just might be a little bit bored, is all.

Edit: Wait.

Havok, are we going to have Chula Vista Weekly #11 the week after next week, since you're leaving for Axis with us? It'd be good information to know.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
i do drugs skyler.
lolololo

Your dad can come and go as he pleases. It's fine. He just might be a little bit bored, is all.

Edit: Wait.

Havok, are we going to have Chula Vista Weekly #11 the week after next week, since you're leaving for Axis with us? It'd be good information to know.
I don't know... we'll talk about it better in person this sunday. But if you ask me, prolly not. But can't rule out the possibility.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord

Yeah he kind alikes to go to tournies w/ me...hes actually almost gotten into brawl, not the game itself but the part about the players and their reactions after a match and stuff...well its a little hard to explain but like youll understand ^_^ lol and he will probably talk to anyone whos not playing a match lol.

And hes not old or anything btw.

Top Bottom