• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Qzzy

Smash Journeyman
Only three at most. My room is a mess, despite what Voxx thinks. And I'm not using the living room. I don't want to get in the way of my roommate. He's not into smash.

I only have _one_ available television.

Text or call Voxx for confirmation.

kyubikirby, if you bring a setup, it's going to have to be a TV + Wii, unless Voxx brings his Wii. I live in apartments (no parking) and lots of stairs. Make sure the tv is not heavy. You will make feel bad if your set-up is huge.

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
guys we need a ride for tomorrow can someone come to pick us up.
We'll pay gas xD

burguerking at 11:00

Soid

Smash Journeyman
Thank you HavokZ we see you at 11:00 on burger king i got ur phone number mine is 0446641255279

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
hey dudes so who won this week and who was this special guest bone spoke of????
and will there be a weekly next week since many people are going to axis including havok who hosts these. who's stepping up for CVXI???

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Hey putos.

CHULA VISTA X!!

Special Guest: DSF, The Ghetto Apple Pie.

Temporary Results!

Singles
1. DSF
2. Bone
3. MogX
4. Hall

Doubles
1. DieSuperBone (DSF + Bone)
2. Can't find the House (MogX + Fear)
3. Communists (Nyjin + Phear)

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Phear and I can never get past 3rd place... *sniffle*

Oh, and once I get better with Zelda we HAVE to team, Bone. :p But that's still wishful thinking...heh.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
No weekly this sunday! I don't think i'll even be here to do one, lol Next week though is another story :)
T_T the first time i was gonna be able to go to one lol...oh well next sunday maybe i can...and you are an awesome guy for hosting these HAVOK!! (even though ive never been to one lol.)

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
CV weekly on tour?

No weekly this sunday! I don't think i'll even be here to do one
pfff that blows i wanted to play this week
hmmmm id be down to host, i live like a mile from havok so its practically in the same area of chula vista. i just have to square some things out though w/ my parents so this can happen. and what day would you prefer saturday or sunday (im open both days as of right now) so i can know what to expect in case i do host
good luck to everyone going to axis u dudes got the skills to place somewhere in the top 8 in a big tourney like this
EDIT: in case i do host bring sets i only have two tvs

D

Deleted member

Omg that would be AWESOME!!!! Hmmm, id be down for either, but probably sunday would be best

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
pfff that blows i wanted to play this week
hmmmm id be down to host, i live like a mile from havok so its practically in the same area of chula vista. i just have to square some things out though w/ my parents so this can happen. and what day would you prefer saturday or sunday (im open both days as of right now) so i can know what to expect in case i do host
good luck to everyone going to axis u dudes got the skills to place somewhere in the top 8 in a big tourney like this
EDIT: in case i do host bring sets i only have two tvs
Good luck everyone!

I could probably bring a wii...youd be a hero if you hosted :D

And saturday and sunday are both good...you should decide whats more convenient for you.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
CV weekly on tour!

Good luck everyone!

I could probably bring a wii...youd be a hero if you hosted :D

And saturday and sunday are both good...you should decide whats more convenient for you.
actually i just got the green light for saturday (we got family coming over on sunday)
saturday people bring your wiis and TVs
315 inkopah st
chula vista ca 91911
(619) 585-0065

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Way to step it up Chula Vista. Good stuff. And good luck to you guys and I hope there's a good turnout.

Top Bottom