• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Even though our community seems to have grown smaller, I know all of you still read the thread every once in awhile. I just want you all to know how fortunate I feel to have met you all. Happy New Year, SD Smash.

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
I need details on tomorrow, me, TKD and MogX wanna go to palmdale if there is enough room.... so what time should we be at BK??

**Havok**

Smash Lord
well...my car doesnt, wont make it to palmdale. So...uh who wants to drive?

Please, I want to play lmao.

EDIT:

Bring wii's today!!!!

Rickety

Peace and Love
Yes, sir! I'm pretty sure it's all happening as we speak!

Hm, I really want to go to this, and there is nothing really stopping me. Wait, will anyone be playing Melee?

Fingers crossed!

Tearbear

Smash Ace
yeah there were couple people playing melee

no palmdale unless any1 wants to drive

cause havok's friend is only here for 1 more day so he has 2 spend it with him

Rickety

Peace and Love
What about Hall, Tearbear?

I'm not asking in the "Somebody, anybody drive to the tournament. Well, anybody except me!" sort of way, I'm just curious because the ever-lovable Rock and MoJoe want to go to Palmdale, and I'm afraid that I won't be able to make it to this one.
Of course, it goes without saying that I'd take as many lovely San Diegans as I could as well. <3

Tearbear

Smash Ace
i dont wana bug though like just cause hall can drive and stuff i feel like id be annoying him

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Tearbear I need to practice with you before Wintergamefest.

Actually all of you guys: Stauffy, Awek, TearBear, Havok, Nef B and any other peoples that rock with their mains. Singles por favor, I'll MM you if it will get you to play 100%. Just need matchup practice so I know what to expect at WGF against other competitors that won't be holding back.

</ lolSamus>

EDIT: And Awex if I get shine spiked one more time I don't know what I'll do...

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
I want to go to next week sat tourney, if there is one please save me a spot... im typing this TODAY so i dont get ***** out of going to the next tourney as i did on todays palmdale tourney.....

This is just so people will look at this post...

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Im a bit out of touch so and i honestly dont have time to look through dozens of pages so....

Anyone mind bringing me back up to speed?

Also I MAY be able to house people for WGF. If i do it'll be nice if the people i house save me a spot in their car :3

Tearbear

Smash Ace
i want to go 2 world 2-3 as well

and doubles for yesterday was

1. DSF/Tyrant
2. Tearbear/Cpu
3. Mikehaze/Jont
4. TKD/Mog

And once again who can house for WGF

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
In two days...

I take my driving test...

Until then, I'm willing to practice with people for Winter Game Fest. Just post it, and we'll make it happen.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
Zekey just moved into town and wants to practice as well

maybe i might hold a smashfest? yes no?

i need my TV havok

**Havok**

Smash Lord
K i need to be at my %100 for pound4. I think ive been at %60. Ive been stuck there. HELP ME SD.

Help me recover. lol.

When is everyone free?

Tearbear

Smash Ace
im free most of the week just cause i get out at 12 and hardly have any HW plus 1st of of school year is almost over so yeah

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
I got pretty much every day open right now. Winter break and such.

And ideally I'd spend as many of them as possible smashing, cause I REALLY need to get better before WGF.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
so im trying to help out with this housing thing

CGCfox, NESJake, ans Syrus Draco and 2 of his close friends are going for the shooters

so any1 wana SD wana house them

Hall

Smash Ace
Terry you don't have to worry about annoying me.
My comp is still down so i wont be posting much. Im browsing from my ps3 right now.
My great grandma died and the funeral is on p4/wgf so dont expect to see much of me for tournaments until after.
And if you guys need practice/help/rides you'd do well to contact me by phone until i fix mah comp.
Happy late christmas and new year to you all.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Awex. People say I live near you. (I JUST moved down to SD like yesterday.) I'm pretty down to smash tomorrow. Do you have AIM? Gimme gimme?

TKD

Smash Lord
I hadn't noticed that Rickety has such good English. I hope to see Hall soon. Oats used to be cool.

Finished.

Oh, except...Awex, watch some new videos where Brood plays. It should be good for your game play. Just don't watch them and play the same day, you have to process your ideas first.

Top Bottom