• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Awex

Smash Lord
I've seen Brood's videos. I've picked up a couple tricks from them. I really want some in-person practice and training to use MK though.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
I was going to say something, but I forgot. Hope the funeral goes nicely Hall. Did you know her pretty well? That's something else that it's the GREAT grandma! How old?

I'm sorry Tearbear but I am not a houser so I can't help with that. I can barely let my friends over my house for longer than a couple of hours before it gets awkward >_>

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I know what boys like...

If someone has a car, I'm willing to play today.

Hopefully this is the last day I'll ever have to ask that, since my Driving Test is tomorrow.

;D

Tearbear

Smash Ace
if any1 wants to play they can come over since i have no homework

nyjin i can get u picked up

any1 else wana come over

my aim = Tevo1992

Tearbear

Smash Ace
my 1st smashfest turned out good

my mom ended up buying every1 cheese burgers and fries which was cool

ill prolly host another 1 this week so we can all practice more

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Ah s hit nyjin can drive. haha.

Well, something came up right now that I have to take care of. You guys still wanna play, im free at 10 pm. Let me know text me or something. Im off to work!
Btw im finally doing the thing I wanted to do since the beginning when I started playing brawl. If you guys wanna be part of it, you're all more than welcome to be.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=51265

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=51024

I need your help guys.

ChillCoyotl

Smash Journeyman
well, since Havok is starting up pretty late, people are welcome to show up here at my place to pass the time, and then we can all migrate to Havok's place at 10 PM. :3

Tearbear

Smash Ace
and just so its not in short notice again

ill host a smashfest at my house 2morrow
it will start at like 12:30pm and end at 11pm

and when every1 gets here we can head 2 my local taco shop

LanceStern

Smash Lord
I don't know why but I got ridiculously busy these past few days. And am low on gas... arrgh.

If someone could possibly hold a smashfest saturday or maybe friday I'd do my best to drop everything and make it to that. Arrgh

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I can probably have a smashfest on Saturday. I'll confirm this tomorrow or on friday. I also need to regularize my sleep schedule since school is coming up and work ***** me today.

Keep Saturday open guys... and joey, say 'sup to your sister for me.

D

Deleted member

SD is steppin it up :)
Mario ill come saturday if my parents let me.

Top Bottom