• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

D

Deleted member

Nope break ended last week.
Idk im taking 2 Ap classes and getting not so great grades overall, so this is really important.

ChillCoyotl

Smash Journeyman
imo it's better to take normal classes and get good grades than take APs and get just decent/bad ones. I've had a lot of friends have the same thing happen to them.

D

Deleted member

My weighted GPA is prolly like a 3.7 or something if i get rid of my C, but idk if colleges count APs at 5.0 or 4.0

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Thanks to bone for letting me borrow a PC.

My pool seems like a mishmash of stuff. TL's, a diddy, mario, and an MK/lucario. We'll see how that goes at pound4.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
good smashfest

ill have another 1 maybe weds or tuesday most likely weds and then ill have 1 on friday

Awex

Smash Lord
Okay.. who has a tri-wing screwdriver for gamecube controllers? I lost mine and my controller's shoulder button (springs removed) has broken/come loose and I need to fix it before WGF. D:

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
just throwing another post out there that me and rich need (want) a place to smash on friday night... we don't need to stay overnight, we're probably going to be arriving around 8:30ish and i don't know how late alex is going to be out at his concert so if we could get an address that'd be pretty cool

thank you

edit oh tearbear is gonna have one i guess :D

Tearbear

Smash Ace
hey who can bring TVs for weds and friday

plus i need judgement on how i should rearrange everything so i can make more room

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
Question can anyone lend me a controller for WGF? Mine seems to have been eaten by my friend's suite (read: someone probly stole it). Nintendo GC controller is preferable but I guess any GC controller would be better than nothing

D

Deleted member

If worst comes to worst i have a ****ty small madcatz.
It works fine its just uncomfortable and the buttons suck.

Nabster92

Smash Cadet
I do have an extra one too. Well I have two extra platinum controllers and Steve is gonna use one, so you can use the other.

Untrust Us

Smash Journeyman
good smashfest

ill have another 1 maybe weds or tuesday most likely weds and then ill have 1 on friday
does your smash fest have melee? I'm trying to play people in preparation for WGF

i'll bring my gamecube and melee

EDIT: no address provided

nevermind

Anybody from san diego/paradise hills/spring valley/chula vista want to play Melee? I really need to play human players instead of cpu's!

Tearbear

Smash Ace
smashfest is still going on tomorrow

you guys can come at like 12:30pm or when ever after that time

if u want my adress just aim me (tevo1992)

*edit*
we gonna have melee and smash64 tomorrow :D

Eclipsedrgn

Smash Cadet
does your smash fest have melee? I'm trying to play people in preparation for WGF

i'll bring my gamecube and melee

EDIT: no address provided

nevermind

Anybody from san diego/paradise hills/spring valley/chula vista want to play Melee? I really need to play human players instead of cpu's!
i'll play melee with you dude. i need some practice for WGF too lol.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
ill just post my adress

642 paraiso ave 91977

and if any1 has like those mini scew drivers bring 1 2morrow

cause awex needs it
and i need it

Charoo

Smash Champion
late notice but any1 still need a partner for brawl? I have to tell you that I haven't play it at all and exponentially getting worse everyday. =)

Awex

Smash Lord
ffffffffffffffff- I'm still awake. I'll try and nap for a bit, and then come over to terry's for a bit, but I have plans at like 5.

What time does the smashfest start?

D

Deleted member

Argg i need a teammate and i might not be able to come to terry's smashfest.

:(

Tearbear

Smash Ace
page number is 666.......

and yeah fun smashfest

friday should even be better

most people wont come till late thought
any1 can come after 12:30 PM but dont expect people to be there till like 6 or so

LanceStern

Smash Lord
page number is 666.......

and yeah fun smashfest

friday should even be better

most people wont come till late thought
any1 can come after 12:30 PM but dont expect people to be there till like 6 or so
If that's the case could I come at like 1 or 2 so I can practice against your Meta and other characters? I could use the practice.

Maybe strike up SSB64 too haha.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
haha yeah we gotta get better at smash64

ive never been ***** so bad at a game b4 lol

Untrust Us

Smash Journeyman
lol

I got wrecked in Melee, though. I hope eclipsedrgn and that guy that was eating the burrito go on friday to get even more Melee practice for saturday; I really need it.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
lol nyjin is know as the "guy eatting the burrito"

ima have on golden eye for a bit so i can **** every1

Eclipsedrgn

Smash Cadet
lol

I got wrecked in Melee, though. I hope eclipsedrgn and that guy that was eating the burrito go on friday to get even more Melee practice for saturday; I really need it.
lol i'll definitely be there tomorrow

lol nyjin is know as the "guy eatting the burrito"

ima have on golden eye for a bit so i can **** every1
lol i need to play you again tearbear and redeem myself. This time ima get 2 kills on you lolol

Top Bottom