• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
(Havok on oats account)

Ok, who wants to participate in the XMAS thing?

$10 limit

Ill give you your assigned person. As soon as I get the amount of people.

GOGOGOGOGO.

Keep on the lookout for a smashfest sometime this week.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
and yeah ive been working on SD PR
rej kinda screwed me over by never uploading AG results
so yeah ill make the list its self after p4/WGF
i will not put people who are pretty much inactive
im gonna say the requirements to at least be able to even get a chance is to attend at least 3 tournys

so if you attended a AG weekly during the time i was gone tell me so i can count it as a tourny u have gone to

and this is from all the way back from CV35
ill count AG national as a tourny

Nabster92

Smash Cadet
and yeah ive been working on SD PR
rej kinda screwed me over by never uploading AG results
so yeah ill make the list its self after p4/WGF
i will not put people who are pretty much inactive
im gonna say the requirements to at least be able to even get a chance is to attend at least 3 tournys

so if you attended a AG weekly during the time i was gone tell me so i can count it as a tourny u have gone to

and this is from all the way back from CV35
ill count AG national as a tourny
Am I eligible again yet?

Tearbear

Smash Ace
yeah was gonna mention something abou housing for WGF

SD we pretty much need to house all the brawl people who will come down for this

just cause havok and oats will be gone

pretty much theres only like what 15 of us and we are gonna have all the people from LA and norcal and vegas come down and maybe some other regions as well

so yeah i already agreed on housing some norcal people i really dont wana house like 20 people but its prolly gonna end up happening

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Hypothethically speaking. If there were a tourney thrown at SDSU, would you want to do Brawl doubles as well as singles? And Melee Singles/Doubles?

Hypothetically speaking.

And I REALLY want to go to this LA tourney happening Sunday. It's just a 2 hour drive straight up the 5 freeway, no turns necessary. And only $5 entry for singles. But I'm not sure if my car can make it. Hm

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to Winter Gamefest, too! Time to put down Fire Emblem and Zelda and get my groove back.

Awex

Smash Lord
Carlos, I never even saw a proper explanation of how the San Diego secret santa thing would have worked. What did you have in mind? :s

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I'm in Sinaloa right now so yeah... I'm going to the beach =D. Hay un chingo de viejas por aca, lol.

See ya at WGF!!

Tearbear

Smash Ace
im not saying for sure

but it just seems like it cause its like a new host and no one is 100% sure if hes gonna do it or w/e

if the host does come through then yeah i wana go

no 1 to play with lately

Top Bottom