• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Poor Hall. Somebody should compensate by buying this man some breakfast, or pitch in and pay for his entry.

Nabster92

Smash Cadet
Go tear **** up tomor...today guys! Sorry I'm not coming with you guys, my parents wanted me to come home this weekend :/

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Alex, my friend, I think it's time you and I sat down for a Warrior history lesson...

that video is just the beginning. Wait until you see the Santa **** pictures.

Hall

Smash Ace
Awex Pact Fabian I'm omw. Since I've still got to gas up some expect to be picked up more along the lines of 9.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
I doubt we'll get alot of people today but we can have a little tourney if you guys want. Can someone bring another wii lol?

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
i just noticed there is no way for me to improve,i dont have a wii,there is no one better than me to practice with,tkd is the only good person i could practice with,but he is too busy and i only play on weekends with regular people,i dont see a way to get better.im the kind of person who does extremely well at almost anything,but i can only do so much...
Silly AC.

<3

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
just hang around havok hall and oats and your skill will increase tenfold.
worked for me, did you guys **** smashtoberfest?

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Smashtoberfest was awesome. Some highlights:

-76 entrants, and aside from a few people from Vegas that's all Socal
-Havok had to play Z first round due to someone messing with the seeding, lost, and then proceeded to **** loser's bracket
-AC just plain ***** winner's bracket
-Fox16 broke a chair
-Bigfoot has an amazing Stauffy costume
-The San Diego music CD is amazing road trip listening

Results are up already if anyone wants to see. http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=6644

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Just the first two and they were r ape. Really, it was cool trying to figure out who would chose what. And you can TELL too lol. Fun.

Im making this the idea for this CD this week! Something different since we made 7-8 weeks of real music already.

lawl now we got hugo into it too.

D

Deleted member

Wow AC ***** :D

Havok lemme teach you yoshi so u can gimp larry super easy, and you can get better than i was in like a week :D

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I still need to want to learn Marth.
Smashtoberfest was awesome. Some highlights:
-76 entrants, and aside from a few people from Vegas that's all Socal
-Havok had to play Z first round due to someone messing with the seeding, lost, and then proceeded to **** loser's bracket
-AC just plain ***** winner's bracket
-Fox16 broke a chair
-Bigfoot has an amazing Stauffy costume
-The San Diego music CD is amazing road trip listening

Results are up already if anyone wants to see. http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=6644
I'm glad to see that you guys ***** Race's tournament. I'm still sad I couldn't go.
I was going to make a halloween themed topic but forgot to actually make it. lol VG music is good too. :)

D

Deleted member

Would anyone be interested in brawl+ side tournaments occasionally?

TKD

Smash Lord
havokz creo k hay k avisar en la pagina del torneo de michael k vamos a ir
oh tmb tengo un amigo k acaba de empezar a jugar, quiere ir a los weeklies y lo acompaniare
oh si, creo k no sere tan malo al volver a visitar torneos pork he stado jugando con mis amigos =]

**Havok**

Smash Lord
@burnt, im willing to do it if we get enough people interested.
@Bone, two jobs is hectic?
@TKD, i just saw your vids vs blue, are those recent? And for the mikehey tournament, that might be finals week for my university :o , we'll figure it out as it gets closer. I think you'll do fine, i'll just explain random **** to you that i know you'll pick up instantly.

this weekend there's a tournament, i think it'll be done early so you can all go to your halloween stuff.

at Hax.

My car:
Me
AC?
Hall?

who else wants to go?

.AC.

Smash Lord
so i heard hall might wanna team with me?

EDIT: THIS IS ONLY IF TKD DOESNT GO/DECIDES NOT TO TEAM WITH ME

Pact

Smash Rookie
Could someone please pick me up for the weekly? I'll help pay for gas! =)

Top Bottom