• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

D

Deleted member

Eh no ride i cant go :(
Ill go to the weekly cuz next week is class trips, we are goin college touring in socal :D

.AC.

Smash Lord
havok there is a 1 hour time difference between mexico and US ,tkd will probably be late unless he reads this and i will probably be late because public transportation starts passing @ 6 tj time, which is 7 at your guy's time +time to get there+ potential border time.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
if you guys can be here at the border at 830-9:00AM ---- US time---- That would be awesome.

If everyone can be at my house at 8 that'd be awesome too.

On saturday.

WEEKLY ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!

@lance: they're gonna start around 3-4pm

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
so is anyone getting borderlands for PC or am i all alone on that decision

**Havok**

Smash Lord
I'm starting to think you get impressed too easily oats. Lemme see what you're reading.

I don't know a single person that plays PC games like you do typhy =(.

Get it on ps3! :D I'll play with you all day! Ok well not really but at least an hour a day...lol maybe not even that =(

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
aaah! i'm at level 18 i'm probably too low for you pros though :[

i pirated it but i hear you can play with people who bought it online so lemme set up the gamespy stuff and test it and get back to you :D

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Havok, Week 2 I told you I hype things WAAAAAAY too much. You should have known that. But I honestly do believe Green Lantern is the best serial comic out there besides Walking Dead and maybe Invincible.

Wobbles is pretty insane with the chaingrabs (except Fly did some impressive stuff too); and I'm very privy to Earthworm Jim and La Mulana and Cave Story.

Whatever... I'm black and white about things.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
LMAO

So tonight i have halloween activities so DON'T come to my house. That means you terry. Unless you wanna see me drunk later on in the night stumbling to get the key in the door.

Don't drink kids.

TOMORROW:

TKD AC BLUE, be at the border 8:30-9:00 AM (USA time)
Everyone else be at my house at 8:00-830.

See you guys tomorrow! :)

Tearbear

Smash Ace
idk if i can go my coach is giving me that whole "you need to be with the team" thing

ill keep asking >.>

Top Bottom