• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hmm

I really think this has been blown seriously out of proportion. Whenever I have beef with someone, I talk to them about it, or they confront me about it.

Chu, I think you're overreacting. Lets talk about it at APEX this weekend. I think you are just to be upset with some of the people on the list, but seriously, it sounds like something else is bothering you to me, outside of this forum. Anything I can do to help, just let me know

And same goes for anyone else, for that matter.

Famous

Smash Champion
Dam..what the hell happened here? I'm reading that Chu's been stolen from and disrespected...

How could someone steal from Chu...He does so much for us.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
read my pervious post

Per"vi*ous\, a. [L. pervis; per + via a way. See Per-, and Voyage.]

Capable of being penetrated, or seen through, by physical or mental vision

I know you hate it when people make fun of your english but I'm not. I know you just mispelled the word on accident lol

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
Just to clear something up for myself so I'm not thrown onto anyone's banned list: Someone said a few posts something like "Gamepad won't drive to MD 'cause it's far so they'll come here..." Definitely not anything I said. Try not to generalize a group of people on one person's decisions.
Anyways, this janks is crazy.
I love being neutral.
I may show to this tourney or not. I still need lots of training, but I'm always SO busy with RL.

"And there's no respawns in RL. "

Anyone?

Leafplayer452

Smash Journeyman
Well Chu dont feel like people are stealing your possible attendes away cuz some of us live closer to this (like me) and my dad isnt willing to take me to VA just for a tourney, so anyway I say please still host this cuz some people (again; like me) can't go to other tournies on this set day or later in the month as of now.

Its simple the way I see it, people that live closer to this tourney's venue will come to this like me, if they don't have another tourney in their area on the same day, they'll go to that tourney on the same set day or later in the month

Plus isnt your goal to make MD/VA the top region again? Now almost nobody, in this month can give excuses about not going to a tourney to 'step up' MD/VA cuz there are lots of tournies in lots of areas throughout MD/VA so now no one has an excuse of why not they are helping MD/VA 'step up' and helping us be the best region

I end :)

ChuDat

Smash Master
Well Chu dont feel like people are stealing your possible attendes away cuz some of us live closer to this (like me) and my dad isnt willing to take me to VA just for a tourney, so anyway I say please still host this cuz some people (again; like me) can't go to other tournies on this set day or later in the month as of now.

Its simple the way I see it, people that live closer to this tourney's venue will come to this like me, if they don't have another tourney in their area on the same day, they'll go to that tourney on the same set day or later in the month

Plus isnt your goal to make MD/VA the top region again? Now almost nobody, in this month can give excuses about not going to a tourney to 'step up' MD/VA cuz there are lots of tournies in lots of areas throughout MD/VA so now no one has an excuse of why not they are helping MD/VA 'step up' and helping us be the best region

I end :)
Like I said, it's not even about that. It's about the level of disrespect that I am receiving. I already PM'ed everyone about the situation so hopefully everything is cool.

There will be like 50 people at this tournament. I could CARE LESS if 2-4 people dropped. Where do people get these ideas from? People should stop being so easily persuaded by dumb assumptions and accusations. Remember, I have to deal with all of that. I have to MAKE SURE everyone is happy. This is my tournament, I want everyone to have a good time. I don't want people b****ing about how the tournament sucks or bracket sucks.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero

In my defense to EE.

I'm obviously more important to smashers than you. I have 50 people that attended my tournament and liked me for who I am, and for what I've done for the community. Not only did I host the first large scale Smash Event in Fredericksburg, but I have attracted many individuals to the Smash boards to greater increase our community.

No I may not be "all important" but you are just a troll. You sit on the boards, wait for people to defend themselves and others who happen to be my friends and then slander them.. no matter what they say. You sir need to grow up and learn some dignity. I'm tired of your mouth. I thought you were cool at first but you've honestly proved me wrong.

Sure people tell me to "Ease up, EE's just messing around" but there is a time and place to be serious and obviously you are just the root of all drama. Your not a god in this community either EE, your just another Smasher that has done NOTHING to improve anything. You just worry about yourself and your money matches.. and stay out of the big boys conversations.

And Lil B, I'll defend who I please because I am not "Scared" of some dumb list. It's a list on a thread that means nothing to me but the turnout and improvement of the Smash Community. If people have problems with other people they should start fixing them in person. That's how I handle my situations because it is pointless over the boards, for it just goes in circles and nobody wins.

I was using this as an example JCaesar, but It's cool. You've said your part. I respect that and the way you approached it.
I just read this.

Okay wait a minute here, you've done more for the smash community than EE? That's really pretty silly in my opinion, EE has touched the hearts of 1000s of players in this country and elsewhere. His worst offense is mocking people and acting like a child.

Is that really so bad? I love EE because everytime we go to smash tourneys it is an awesome time, and he is absolutely hilarious.

at national tourneys, everyone quite literally begs for EE to be the commentator. He's also proven himself in playing, and will randomly beat pros and upset matchups. He can't really speak for himself right now, because he posted another simple "trollish" thing that broke his thin ice line anyways. He is all about fun loving, he isn't about making people's lives miserable.

I don't blindly defend anyone, I can understand being frustrated with EE for his comments but going out on that limb and saying you've done more for the community is just absurd, EE has been in the game since 05 meeting and greeting players and helping people all around the East Coast.

Do you think it's a joke why every crew has him as a member or honorary? He's part of Bmores, Originals, Band of the Hawk, ATHF, and I heard atomsk say he could be honorary EC lol. It's because he's made an impact on their lives, and in a positive manner. I'm sorry you don't see things the same way.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I just read this.

Okay wait a minute here, you've done more for the smash community than EE? That's really pretty silly in my opinion, EE has touched the hearts of 1000s of players in this country and elsewhere. His worst offense is mocking people and acting like a child.

Is that really so bad? I love EE because everytime we go to smash tourneys it is an awesome time, and he is absolutely hilarious.

at national tourneys, everyone quite literally begs for EE to be the commentator. He's also proven himself in playing, and will randomly beat pros and upset matchups. He can't really speak for himself right now, because he posted another simple "trollish" thing that broke his thin ice line anyways. He is all about fun loving, he isn't about making people's lives miserable.

I don't blindly defend anyone, I can understand being frustrated with EE for his comments but going out on that limb and saying you've done more for the community is just absurd, EE has been in the game since 05 meeting and greeting players and helping people all around the East Coast.

Do you think it's a joke why every crew has him as a member or honorary? He's part of Bmores, Originals, Band of the Hawk, ATHF, and I heard atomsk say he could be honorary EC lol. It's because he's made an impact on their lives, and in a positive manner. I'm sorry you don't see things the same way.
I'm sorry I don't see things this way either Tant.. I'd like to see it in the way that you do, but everything I see from him since I've been on these boards besides the time I met him in person at Gamepad has been negative and troll like. To me, he's just another not so annoying Poyo. Hopefully that changes over time and I can grow to enjoy his jokes, but for now.. when I'm trying to be serious, I expect seriousness in return.

It's not a competition of who has done more for the community either..

Top Bottom