• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
LOLLL G-dragon is indeed a pimp, but T.O.P. in the Lollipop video is what got me [the glasses, the hair, and the piercings together...OH and those ridiculous leather jackets lmao]

also...Phil is the man...Natalie Kelly won't be able to resist =D

alsoalso - 30 Rock is a ****ing BRILLIANT show.

Other brilliant comedies:

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia [esp seasons 1 and 2]

Arrested Development [the whole series]

The Office [especially good if you've watched from Season 1, or at LEAST Season 2]

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm playing hReadSmashBoards right now so I'm too lazy to read everything but don't want to disrupt actual conversation. TOASTY! GET YO *** ON AIM!

....What are we talking about?

Uhhh, so, everyone already knows about pivot tossing, right? Where you pivot and C-Stick toss in the opposite direction so you slide backwards and throw forwards? And how you can F-Smash and D-Smash out of a pivot?

Remember guys, I'm a noob.@_____@

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I'm playing hReadSmashBoards right now so I'm too lazy to read everything but don't want to disrupt actual conversation. TOASTY! GET YO *** ON AIM!
LOL @ hReadingSmashBoards XDXDXD

I won't be able to since I'm at my store and we close at midnight...and I'm considering dropping by PB&J/Lambchops's place afterward for some Meleeee XD

but I'm also considering the alternative which is to go home, scratch my balls, watch 30 Rock and tell you things you'll hForget on AIM :)

D:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
and practically useless.
Useless?>;]

Today, I was messing with my new GCC Controller, RSSing bombs with TL. Then, I PDRSSed a bomb, and in one fluid motion, TL slid backwards and tossed his bomb without the need to dash! :O I'm still trying to figure out how exactly to do this. It just happens. I'm pretty sure either
a)You PD backwards the tap forward on the C-Sitck, and the game reads it as both a pivot and toss, or,

b) You just PD then do a short dash, pivot, then toss.

It works with ROB!:D

I hope THIS little bit isn't already known.T~T

Sudai

Stuff here
Nah, I won't hForget. I'll leave it up on my screen, reread it in the morning, and be like "Ahhhh! Yeah!" I understand though, if you wanna do other stuff go do it. I'm in no rush. XD

@Evarybot: Click Cherrim dammit!:mad:
@Sudai: Sudai wins
@JJ: That joke wasn't fail. Wasn't fail at ALL.
@Ruuku:Lolwut?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I can't practice DASC'ing alone. I'll have to wait until a crew practice to get some recordings up.

LOL
I was chatting to one of the TL, discussing a SemiAT I discovered yesterday, when he said he did DASC.
With F-Smash.
So it was like F-Smash->Fair.
o_O

In other news, I might be getting a ROB with Gyros for my birthday. :D

Sorry Jumpman, but me and ROB are gonna be tighter than the pieces in his head.:D
/lolfailjoke

You know, if you're good at the bidding game, you could snag one for <50$...

Top Bottom