• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Ravens are ****ing birds, they can outcamp the **** out of sea-based creatures. That's like comparing ROB to Ganondorf. Just fly away and peck at him.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Ravens are ****ing birds, they can outcamp the **** out of sea-based creatures. That's like comparing ROB to Ganondorf. Just fly away and peck at him.
The Ravens aren't so much air-campers as they are ball-hawks. They led the NFL last year with 26 interceptions. Get at us!

Bandit

Smash Lord
hey man they did a huge turn around last season, i just hope they keep it
The Dolphins played one of the easiest schedules in the NFL last year. This year the AFC East has to face the AFC North and NFC South. If they get to .500 ball, I will be surprised.

Meanwhile, Ravens have to play the NFC North and AFC West which is a guaranteed 8 wins right there.

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
red bandit: thats true, whatever it was a good moral booster. well, we shall see what happens this year.

the wwe's take on football was interesting. what about lingerie football league ;)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Sudai's opinion: Football is played with the feet and a ball, not the hands and something egg shaped.. :/
Football is indeed played with the feet and a ball, but RUGBY FOOTBALL [the actual full name of Rugby, the sport American Football is inspired by] is indeed played with, among other appendages, the hands, and definitely something less-than-spherical.
American football is the greatest sport which has ever existed.
LOLLLLLLLLLL...I don't know how else to respond to this.

Then again, I grew up playing soccer, basketball, baseball, and lacrosse so what do I know :(

I'm sorry, but I absolutely detest football. Bunch of guys bashing heads, and the game is stopped EVERY TWO F*CKING MINUTES FOR FIFTEEN MINUTES.

But I agree with you Jumpman, golf is a sport. As is soccer.
w00t!

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Football is indeed played with the feet and a ball, but RUGBY FOOTBALL [the actual full name of Rugby, the sport American Football is inspired by] is indeed played with, among other appendages, the hands, and definitely something less-than-spherical.

LOLLLLLLLLLL...I don't know how else to respond to this.

Then again, I grew up playing soccer, basketball, baseball, and lacrosse so what do I know :(
WTF with your sig?

So what's with them lime names?
Premium members, nugga. Read up.

buttsecks. thats a contact sport
Fu knows whats up.

Ugh, I give up on you guys. Have fun with your girl sports.
Yeah, girl sports. Full of chix that I get. Sucks, huh? ;)

Lol, I don't play football because I value my brain cells. Don't wanna bash my head against someone then go down 30 points.

EDIT: Let it be known that I, Starturds/Star/TRDS/Lasrs/Whathaveyou, got the first post on the two hundredth page in the ROB Boards Social.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It's page 75 nub.

I wouldn't wanna play football professionally either. It sure is fun to watch though. It's like the Roman Colosseum.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I've got 200...but it doesn't really matter. He has his post count for page numbers set diff or something.

So, I got school tomorrow. Just another thing God made to take away time from me so I can't smash. ~_~

Lolsrsly, makes it more tedious to get to the next page.

JJ, it's back to school for you tommorow? Dayum, that sucks. School doesn't start for me until after Labor Day, and I'm a nervous wreck. )':

@JCz: so you just really like anything Roman related?

Sudai

Stuff here
First, it's all about Rugby for me, so JCZ, you can't call my sport a girls sport because it's more physical then American Football. ;)

Secondly, it's ****ing all about 40ppp. We're still on page 75. It makes it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much easier to read long threads.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
JJ, it's back to school for you tommorow? Dayum, that sucks. School doesn't start for me until after Labor Day, and I'm a nervous wreck. )':
You'll be fine. High school is easy ****.

i start school wednesday, but all my smash playing buddies left to their colleges last saturday. so lonely
Wifi me then :p

First, it's all about Rugby for me, so JCZ, you can't call my sport a girls sport because it's more physical then American Football. ;)

Secondly, it's ****ing all about 40ppp. We're still on page 75. It makes it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much easier to read long threads.
You crazeh.

hey can any of you play youtube vids on firefox? my thing seems messed up
Mines working fine.

Top Bottom