• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Naw, Doctor House ftw.

So, I just got back watching Ponyo, and, lemme tell you, it's actually a fracking awesome movie. Except for some minor errors where they don't give you much background info, everything's FANTASTIC. Especially the art. STUNNING.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Reality shows are the worst. I hope they all die a horrible horrible death.

Actually TV in general just sucks these days. There are only a few shows worth watching (House being one of them).

Fu: Yeah, from the same guy that produced Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away.

So, I finally bought myself a new GCC, so I can actually DI and GT in other directions that aren't forward.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar

This is why House is the best show on TV. Olivia Wilde is the most beautiful actress who has ever been on television.

Sudai

Stuff here
She seriously looks like a piece of wood once you get past her boobs.

Aside from the extreme thinness, I'd have to agree though. o_o Why am I not watching this?

Geo Cloaking

Smash Rookie
Nice! ROB fans :D or i think that... XD

My main is R.O.B. :D

waw, is interesting to see to more people that like to R.O.B.

Salutes :D

I need a new switch for play to brawl, i so bad for play, bad of terrible.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I feel like such a gay little fanboy for BIGBANG...whenever I listen to Haru Haru, I'm always sad that it's over, so I have to listen to it again. The video is what really made me love the song so much..good **** JJ

LOL Sudai....teach you Ness in Melee? You got 2 years? XD Actually, if you're already competent in Melee, it won't be terribly difficult to teach you..I'll hit you up on AIM. btdubs: it'll be mad hard to actually use him well...takes a lot of matchup experience, especially to learn spacing and priority...and the fact that Ness is terrible XD

also: plz master his recovery, it's pretty important...especially how to sweetspot from above the ledge, it's a big help.

@kingcobra: L2highlight bro

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I know what ya mean exactly, Toasty. XD I've listened to it at least 30 times today....and I only found it a few hours ago..I'm a gay little fanboy for Big Bang too D:

kingcobra9

Smash Ace
I feel like such a gay little fanboy for BIGBANG...whenever I listen to Haru Haru, I'm always sad that it's over, so I have to listen to it again. The video is what really made me love the song so much..good **** JJ

LOL Sudai....teach you Ness in Melee? You got 2 years? XD Actually, if you're already competent in Melee, it won't be terribly difficult to teach you..I'll hit you up on AIM. btdubs: it'll be mad hard to actually use him well...takes a lot of matchup experience, especially to learn spacing and priority...and the fact that Ness is terrible XD

also: plz master his recovery, it's pretty important...especially how to sweetspot from above the ledge, it's a big help.

@kingcobra: L2highlight bro
i didn't need to i just wanted to know if EVERYONE could see it or if you NEEDED to highlight to see it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
SNES weekend starts tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Edit: @_@

I just realized that I forgot my recording equipment....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm gonna have to find a recording setup and camp it like a ledge for the whole day.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok, but incase I dont, just remember...

ITSS SSSSSOOOOOO HOPELESSSSSSS

why isnt there a xat chat for robs

or irc cause were baller like that

jjvirus

Smash Champion
The social thread seems to be working better than the Xat chat ever did, so idk. It's up to the boards on weather they want to use it again or not.

xat.com/RoboticUnion

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I'm a gay little fanboy for Big Bang too D:
especially that T.O.P. What a sexy beast...

@cobra: ah...I see...just for future reference, I don't think that kind of thing is possible on SWF [making text that some can see and others can't without highlighting] :)

oh yeah about that chick JCz posted......

I love brunettes way more than I love blondes but oh Mrs. Stiller [Christine Taylor]..the horrible and unspeakable things I would do for you @_@

edit: just to clarify, she was on an OLD *** show on Nickelodeon called "Hey Dude" and had me gettin an early start on puberty at the ripe age of 5..oh "Melanie"..*sigh* =D

Top Bottom