• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
****! :p

Dull you're not coming to the sc thing are you? :(
Naw man. I thought I had gotten back to you. Dinner's tomorrow + inclement weather mayhaps, among other things.

I'll spend the day finally getting hacks and whatknot. I tried last night, possibly messed up somehow (well, not me... the dude who was walking through it) and I was using my friends laptop as a reader (until mine comes), so im like.... stuck, SOOOOOO close, until the reader gets here. Haha.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
That reminds me of the movie The Mist, in the worst way.

Thats... creepishly sexy.

So far the youngest ROB is 15 the oldest is 25, and the strangest real life name is Starturds (I feel sorry for the kid too)

oh and if there are any IN ROBs, ill be at Smashin Through The Snow today.

Needs Moar Rob huggles imo :3

BAAAWWWWWWW

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Good **** jj. Did you go ROB? Who else played?
Every game I won, I used ROB. I tried CP'ing Ganon in LF and WF, but I lost every time I used him.

As for other players:

3rd: hi5ive
4th: Heekam
5th: My friend SingNStache (had to leave early)/someone else
7th: Guy/Someone else

Smash God, LLOD, and Bionic all disappeared before the start or had to go right when it began.

Bleah. I was out enjoying the hCold. It was good. :o

Sad I missed the tourney though. JJ would have got 3rd. :p <3
Sure. ;)

I actually ended up quoting you when someone was saying I more campy than Holy. XD

"<-----Will not approach you" - JJ
"You're not Sudai, JJ" - Neko
"I'm the black Sudai with a mohawk" - JJ

lulzy

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Hey, should I add a section in the ROB guide explaining who has infinites on us and how they're used/how to avoid them?

Bandit

Smash Lord
There's a few more (like the mohawk grenades) but I figured everyone got the idea.

I think you have the more impressive mohawk though (from what I remember).

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Did you time anyone out at CVO 2 jj?
Don't be silly. R.O.B. can't time anyone out.

1st round was a scrub TL, I JV 3 stocked 1st game, 3 stock 2nd.
2nd round I had to play my friend, Sing, who I was playing with prior to the tournament. First game could've went either way (Wario vs ROB), but I made a comeback. 2nd game he CP'd FD and went Peach, I 2 stocked.

Then WF, I lose to G-reg 3-1. 1st game = Lucas v ROB, 2nd = Samus v Ganon, 3rd = Sheik v ROB, 4th = Jiggz v ROB

LF I played 5ive and his annoying Pika. I won 3-2, the two losses were when I used Ganon.

GF, I lost 0-3 to G-reg. That **** jigglypuff x.x

Sudai I <3 you too

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
Don't be silly. R.O.B. can't time anyone out.

1st round was a scrub TL, I JV 3 stocked 1st game, 3 stock 2nd.
2nd round I had to play my friend, Sing, who I was playing with prior to the tournament. First game could've went either way (Wario vs ROB), but I made a comeback. 2nd game he CP'd FD and went Peach, I 2 stocked.

Then WF, I lose to G-reg 3-1. 1st game = Lucas v ROB, 2nd = Samus v Ganon, 3rd = Sheik v ROB, 4th = Jiggz v ROB

LF I played 5ive and his annoying Pika. I won 3-2, the two losses were when I used Ganon.

GF, I lost 0-3 to G-reg. That **** jigglypuff x.x

Sudai I <3 you too

LOL
That's so true, ROB is probably one of the worse stallers.
also, nice job JJ :)

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Smash God, LLOD, and Bionic all disappeared before the start or had to go right when it began.
I had no Wii (power surge killed it Friday night) and I had to help move some stuff anyway, so I couldn't help GHNeko nor participate anyway :ohwell:

Triangle.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nostalgic avatar buddy. Remember in that movie where he casts all that food to rain? :laugh:
Best scene in that movie, soo good.

I think I'm going to focus on advancing the metagame of tournament hosts. I'm never going to be an amazing player since no one I used to train with plays anymore, but I can still teach people lots of **** about hosting events. A ton of tournament hosts just have no idea what the hell they are doing and it pisses me off because if I can do it right the very first time I try it, why can't you the tenth!? But yeah I need a new venue and I'm going to start teaching these new kids how tournaments are supposed to be run.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
OWM are you coming to Pound 4?
Doesn't look like it, I can drive there but I'm not going to make the drive alone and no one else is interested. I'm trying to get Hayoto to come but I don't think he can afford it so as of now it doesn't look like it.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Daang. I should play you.

I wanted to join my tourney but I get tourney jitters something fierce. >_<
You should play me, and enter your next tourney. XD

LOL
Ty <3

I had no Wii (power surge killed it Friday night) and I had to help move some stuff anyway, so I couldn't help GHNeko nor participate anyway :ohwell:

Triangle.
When you say "killed it" you don't mean bricked do you?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
LOL
ROB is a great staller in my opinion. I've timed out people. You just have to go into the match making it your goal. It's probably not going to happen normally unless you want it to.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sooo many teams fighting for the wild card in the AFC, it's ridiculous.

Ravens leading the pack now though :bee: Still got a shot at winning the division even.

Top Bottom