• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
^ That is the right track

XD

Me either. Sadly me being able to go is looking less and less likely. Right now I'm still saying I'm going, ****ing ****it! >:[
Noooo you better come :mad088:

Is it money issues? I'd be willing to pitch in a bit for you to come. And that brown guy, I hear he's rolling in the dough.

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah, it is a money issue JCZ.. I still haven't been able to find a job.. *sigh* I've been doing random odd jobs though so hoping that can scrape enough money together for me.

W'ever(omg, I'm kind of surprised I remember this still. XD), I guess you could call them hMunchies. ;D

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
^ best custom title ever

Seriously though Sudai, let us know how far off you are. I really want you to make it to this. Pound 4 is a once in a lifetime kinda thing.

Sudai

Stuff here
when I entered the hWorld for the first time, I was there for 4 days [literally] and gained 5 (sustained) pounds...call it what you will....I call it hHeaven.
Ahah, yeaahh. My first time into the hWorld was awesome. I only spent two days in the hWorld the first time though. :x

^ best custom title ever
Haha, definitely.

Need I remind you?

I'm ****ing LOOOOAAADED!!!
^ best custom title ever

Seriously though Sudai, let us know how far off you are. I really want you to make it to this. Pound 4 is a once in a lifetime kinda thing.
I didn't want to ask you guys to foot the bill or anything. :[

Sudai

Stuff here
I mean, you're not an hPoser unless you're adding it to random ****. lol If you're referencing the hWorld, it's still probably the best way to do it. ;]

Just don't say **** like "Hey hguys. I'm hgoing hplay hBrawl! hlawlhlawlhlawl" lol.

Toasty: Send me a PM or get on AIM or something if you're serious. I'd really really appreciate it.

hGuys, hI'm hLost. hSince hI hHaven't hBeen hOn hSWF hFor hA hWhile, hI hHave hNo hIdea hWhy hI'm hPutting h"h" hBefore hAll hOf hMy hWords.

Top Bottom