• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
where's lucas. he's the only person I play in + anymore.
not a clue. I've heard people call him high tier but I can't say because no one in TX who plays Plus plays Lucas.

i loved brawl + for like a month, but it got so boring. I find the knockback speed annoying too, but captain falcon is legit :)

Play more people who know the match ups and are decent at the game and it gets interesting again.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Plenty of people play in TX but we're so spread apart the only time we get to play offline are at HOBOs and only a portion of the plus players go and the other stick to wifi.

MD/VA, NYC, Quebec, and Montreal are lucky they're mad close to each other.

Ah well. For now I bring set ups and continue to haggle TOs to let me get my own side-event.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I was looking more at GSH. I'm surprised Diddy isnt in your top 5, tbh.
It's harder to place who's on top in GSH.

I wanna say that Diddy is really good, but the only Diddy I've ever played in B+ (other than Cape's banana-less Diddy) is Guy, sooo ... yeah. He definitely has potential, I just have yet to see it unleashed.

I really wish I lived in MD. I'd be close to some of my favorite people AND I'd be surrounded by a good B+ scene. :[
Hurry up and graduate and be my roomie <11

I prefer VA but ehhh. I lived there for years so that's just major bias.
Sooo many ****ty drivers...

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I would still think it is to early to make a tier list of Brawl plus, and plus there just aren't that many tournaments on brawl+ going around as far as I know, for more exposure, Brawl+ would have to be the main event with singles and doubles.

Bandit

Smash Lord
In 5.0, it was extremely easy to see who was the best and who wasn't. Outside of Ness, there wasn't much reason to play the other characters.

GSH, on the other hand, is far more diverse. I could not tell you who is the best in that even though I've been playing it for a fair amount of time. It really seems to depend more on play style at the moment.

:bandit:

Sudai

Stuff here
I might randomly enter that.. Maybe. I'll probably be off hLiving though. hB+ sounds fun as ****, but I wouldn't be able to do hB+ at home and I don't want to make friends sit there and watch me play in a B+ tourney at their house. lmao

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Using Beta aka GSH.

If you participate. Bring your **** face.

I'm trying to see if this tourney series is worth giving out prizes for. :V
Kay, and don't worry. I'm winning it. :) Can't go to Chu's. =/

I might randomly enter that.. Maybe. I'll probably be off hLiving though. hB+ sounds fun as ****, but I wouldn't be able to do hB+ at home and I don't want to make friends sit there and watch me play in a B+ tourney at their house. lmao
Enter.

For reasons, as a mod, I'm not technically allowed to speak about. :p
Why the **** not?

Sudai

Stuff here
Ehh, they're skirting the legal boundaries and the issue had been discussed in length in the Staff Shack, but yeah. They're not technically on the illegal side. :p

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
GSH is the latest beta. It features reduced hitstun, no air dodge during tumble, and character balance.

If you scroll down in the download section, you'll see it.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Beta = Experimental changes that may or may not stay. This is the build that changes most often.

Official = Everything is stable and is the most consistant version, though under played because people move to teh beta as soon as its released. :V

We have official up for tourneys as we warn people that betas are inconsistant have may have a few extreme changes.

Top Bottom