• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It would be a really sad day if Melee lost to Halo. I'd be forced to punch every 12 year old kid who spews 3 curses per second in his squeaky pre-pubescent voice that I see.

buenob

Smash Lord
well the wow vote being "squeaky clean" doesn't surprise me... the lengths I went through to run multiple diablo2 accounts in order to multi/bot without being caught just means the guys who stayed with blizzard have had years of practice masking their presence lol

hl2 is just a fantastic game with a fanatic fanbase... fan...

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
dull

we're waiting for you
****, I forgot. It was probably for the better anyway. We're down to 1 car, as mine is STILL out of commission (costs more to fix it than its worth). It sucks, so I have to like, orchestrate plans like... days ahead of time. Im stuck on weekdays till after 7 and on Saturdays till after 3. I'll get there... soonish, I promise. By soonish, i mean before xmas.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
alright :(

find out about your granddads dinner thing soon. you really really really need to come to this sc tourney with us.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
depends who you beat.
I beat Regulars in plus. They weren't new to the game and have played more than enough to keep newbies down and win against me a respectable portion of the time. At least against my characters that aren't Marth/Mario

rob is pretty broken in +...you suck
Well I said 2 day old Rob. So yea. I suck with ROB. I thought it was obvious wehn I said "2 day old"

But I guess not.

And lol Rob isnt even top 5 and is debatable for top 10.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Uh. I never said he's bad. I just said he's not top 5 imo and is debatable for top 10. I think Fox/Falco/Diddy/Wario/Squirtle are higher up than ROB. anything below top 5 idk because there is barely anything to base 6-39 on.

You can have an idea in which portions of tier characters stand in but other than top 5, imo, there isnt anything real concrete and is extremely opinionated. And as things continue to balance out, it'll get harder and harder without tourneys to keep up.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
We're talking 5.0, right?

Top 5 is pretty clearly Ness, Fox, MK, Squirtle, Falco, with honorable mentions to Falcon, Wolf, Marth, and a few others you could make an argument for.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
my B+ knowledge is still limited since i have only played my friends in it but it seems to me Fox is the best but R.O.B should at least be top 10 if not top 5 he is beast in Plus.

other top character imo, Falcon, squirtle, Ness, Jiggs, Marth.
I have not played a good wario,falco,wolf yet
MK imo is still very good but has some trouble killing so i feel he is not top 5 but is in the top 10

lord karn

Smash Master

Top 5 is pretty clearly Ness, Fox, MK, Squirtle, Falco, with honorable mentions to Falcon, Wolf, Marth, and a few others you could make an argument for.
I'd say marth is better than falco, but otherwise I agree completely.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
why is ness so good? i've never seen a ness play before
he combos well and has some nice things (his down B has strong wind now which has gimped me when i was playing as shiek) Also in the air he has long range and good priority i have also been f-air>f-air>d-dair by him.

Maybe saying top 5 is over doing it he can still be easily gimped which hurts him a lot.

imo DK seems pretty good b/c he combos well with cargo up throw and up-air but he is big and gets combo-ed easily because of his size.

I have also been playing peach she does not seem top 10 to me but at the same time has some really nice combos and now that her f-smash is in a order u know what u will hit with its very helpful, i think she has a lot of potential and might be better then i am giving her credit for but only time will tell.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

I was looking more at GSH. I'm surprised Diddy isnt in your top 5, tbh.

why is ness so good? i've never seen a ness play before
5.0 RC1 Ness? Lol Fair.

I'd say marth is better than falco, but otherwise I agree completely.
Marth is good, but not Falco good. Falco has more going for him overall. Marth is still really good.

How is DK in plus? I main him but haven't really checked out his standings.
DK is a solid high tier, imo. His main weakness is his recovery, which happens to be the weakness for a lot of top/high tiers.

Top Bottom