• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat Bi-weekly April 18th Results, Luigi beats Metaknight, up+b kills at 40

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
lol @ people who still haven't figured it out.

Anyway, I dunno when I'm gonna be able to get the vids up. I was gonna do it tonight but something came up. I might be able to get a few up tonight but otherwise the only other night I'm free this week is Wednesday.

And for obvious reasons, don't hold your breath for vanilla Brawl vids.

strawhats

Smash Master
Anyone know if Azen is considering entering melee at Genesis. It just won't feel right if the old time greats like isai, azen, kdj, don't enter melee. Which reminds me, Caotique, please beat ken and drag his *** to Genesis.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
THERE IS NO BRAWL SINGLES TOURNEY IN THIS TOURNEY !!!!!!!!! GUYSSSSSSSSSS

bleh

it's just a dumb joke of Tant

D: we're not stupid enough just to play mk only....
and im not bad enough to get 3rd lol
Wat r u talking bout u MAIN metaknight. Hell i think u were the only one there who actually mains the cheap bat.

3rd bad???? lol. U lucky u placed that hi.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Anyone know if Azen is considering entering melee at Genesis. It just won't feel right if the old time greats like isai, azen, kdj, don't enter melee. Which reminds me, Caotique, please beat ken and drag his *** to Genesis.
azen probably won't go to genesis at this rate

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Whether or not there was a Brawl singles tourny, those results are too good lol. Looking forward to more + tourny results in the future (and hopefully, going to one in the summer, would be nice!)

We got a character listing for Brawl+ teams per chance?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Oh hey Tant, BTW, I played Captain Falcon, Peach, Falco, and G&W in singles

Foxy

Smash Master
Ahhhhhhh this thread makes me happy!

I didn't know anyone other than myself down in NC was hosting any regular Brawl+... and I'm very happy that people actually like it! It usually takes some time for better players to appreciate it.

Like someone said earlier, it's not perfect or even close to Melee's perfection, but it's a work-in-progress and has infinite possibilities.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
None were saved on my Wii or my SD card, Gonzo. You have some doubles matches but I think they're already all up. If you want videos, make sure you save the matches.

And yeah, it made me happy that no one even wanted to play vBrawl at this ^_^
Brawl+ is where it's at.

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
Oh wait, GIMR has them i think. But yeah it was pretty cool that we went straight into brawl+ I think Brawl+ is going to gain some momentum this summer for sure.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
dude dont post vids because no offense but i dont think anyone wants to watch several random brawl + teams matches all the way through.

you should cut out the sweet combos and put them in a tight little brawl + combo vid!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
1. Boss (Luigi)
2. Candy (Metaknight)
3. Kornn (Metaknight)
4. Chu Dat (Kirby/Metaknight)
5. Meep (Metaknight/Marth)
5. ESOJ (Metaknight)
7. CK (Metaknight)
7. God-Is-My-Rock (Metaknight/Peach)
9. Tantalus (Metaknight)
9. EEvisu (Metaknight)
9. Turbo Gilman (Metaknight/Pikachu)

LOL