• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat Bi-weekly April 18th Results, Luigi beats Metaknight, up+b kills at 40

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
dude dont post vids because no offense but i dont think anyone wants to watch several random brawl + teams matches all the way through.

you should cut out the sweet combos and put them in a tight little brawl + combo vid!
I think the people who were playing in those matches care about them.

I already put several hours into getting videos up, but if you wanna make a combo video I can give you the raw files.

All the videos I had are up! There are a bunch of teams matches, me vs Meep (tourney), me vs CK (tourney), and me vs GIMR (friendlies, check out GIMR's super technical Peach). All here: http://www.youtube.com/user/JCaesar007

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
the ninja turtle texture was hilarious, are there other ninja turtle texture codes? and where did you get them?

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, I rarely turn my laptop off so It seems I'm up here 24/7...I usually fall asleep looking at anime.

Kiyuzoh

Smash Cadet
[Loves Brawl+ and is in New Jersey] D:

. . . so what's going on in the rest of the east coast? No need to pay attention to THIS state, just keep moving to NY or something, and don't turn back.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
dude dont post vids because no offense but i dont think anyone wants to watch several random brawl + teams matches all the way through.

you should cut out the sweet combos and put them in a tight little brawl + combo vid!
Though each stock in brawl+ could have sweet combos
-Rei

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
So ice climber chain grabs were banned, but MK was ok...as if Ice climbers even get in top 8 at nationals any more, much less win.

Top Bottom