• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I actually agree with David the Vs mode is kinda silly in PPL.

I'd happily get ***** in MVC2 though. Trying to learn Spiral.

I'm tempted to bring one of my PCs if I come so I can play weird music all night.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
What systems are you guys using for these games? I just bought hardware for a new stick and I think I want to make it multiplatform, and if I can I'd like to try and finish it by the time this rolls around.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
There are only 3 people in the world that I know of that are better at puzzle league than I am and none of them are in the US. Get at me.

And I'll totally button mash with you in MvC2, BB and SSF4 if you play some GG with me. :)
This person I know of regularly beats Reflex at PPL.

Let the mashing commence!

kevin wants to play you in puzzle league really bad zakat.

you have to have garbage turned on though.

none of that point bs.
Yeeeeee
No garbage, no fun.

I actually agree with David the Vs mode is kinda silly in PPL.

I'd happily get ***** in MVC2 though. Trying to learn Spiral.

I'm tempted to bring one of my PCs if I come so I can play weird music all night.
I'm not especially good at MvC2 yet, still can't ROM, but maybe Sentinal will **** for me. If you bring your PC, we could download Touhou Hisoutensoku (Touhou Fighter). It's the most Smash-like fighting game out there.

omg Zero play me in Tekken 6, I **** face
raaaape

What systems are you guys using for these games? I just bought hardware for a new stick and I think I want to make it multiplatform, and if I can I'd like to try and finish it by the time this rolls around.
I'm bringing a 360. I can't stand Playstation controllers.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
zr you're one of the biggest whiniest prima donna's i've ever witnessed

grow some thicker skin scrub

no the ******* put words in my mouth with the intention of making me look stupid. that's not okay.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I'm probably not going to this. My grandma is dying and I'll be visiting her for Christmas in New Jersey :/

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I'm probably not going to this. My grandma is dying and I'll be visiting her for Christmas in New Jersey :/
I hope for the sake of your soul that this is not a joke.

Hope she at least spends her last days/weeks/months/years in peace. And sorry for your situation.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
It's not a joke. I'm not close to my grandma so I'm not very emotional about it but it's still a big deal to me, nawmean? And thanks man, I really appreciate that.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I'm so close to my grandmother. If I lost her....I dunno if I could emotionally handle it. I would definitely have to take at least a year off from all my activities just to deal.

Now on the other hand, my other grandma who died I wasn't close at all with. And while I was sad, I didn't lose much sleep over it and went on about my life normally within a week or so.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I'm so close to my grandmother. If I lost her....I dunno if I could emotionally handle it. I would definitely have to take at least a year off from all my activities just to deal.

Now on the other hand, my other grandma who died I wasn't close at all with. And while I was sad, I didn't lose much sleep over it and went on about my life normally within a week or so.
I wish I was closer to my grandma. I've never had a real conversation with her so I never got a chance to really get to know her. She speaks spanish only and I barely know spanish :/

I wish her and your family the best.
Thanks Keith <3

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
LOOOOL...
Since when has
"...fat-faced son..."
been included in a valid form of debate?

Death penalty...they better be trollin'.
Doze guys, lmao.

Information concerning things that are detrimental to the safety of our troops and country/allies should, in no way, shape, or form be leaked.
As far as I can tell and from what I've heard on the situation, Assange hasn't leaked such info. It's been things that have happened after the fact.

I remember about a yr. or 2 ago when the New York Times (I believe it was them) published a story concerning the locations of troops and their plans that were to be carried out.

I also remember Geraldo Rivera on location in Iraq drawing in the sand with a stick, a crude picture of the location, with identifiable landmarks, of the troops they were with. He then proceeded to draw a line showing their future movements to get to their goal location.

^^^DETRIMENTAL TO SOLDIER AND COUNTRY SECURITY^^^^
I expect to see an episode with the same panelists insulting Rivera's children and saying "I don't believe in the death penalty, so someone should shoot him illegally."

Also,
I'd make sweet love to Geraldo Rivera's mustache.
I mean, gawd, just look at the damn thing--

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
hmmmm..........

don't **** with me.
really confused by this....we were talking about bowser. why didn't you go and find that ****

and the only stupid thing I said in there was maybe playing vanilla brawl. Like I said, I had only heard of it while reading it on the boards. I had no idea what it was. It was explained to me that vbrawl was just regular brawl (vanilla meaning no flavor....apparently).....sry I was confused on terminology. I was just offering possible patches (or what I thought were patches) that could be played.

you ****ing *******

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
really confused by this....we were talking about bowser. why didn't you go and find that ****

and the only stupid thing I said in there was maybe playing vanilla brawl. Like I said, I had only heard of it while reading it on the boards. I had no idea what it was. It was explained to me that vbrawl was just regular brawl (vanilla meaning no flavor....apparently).....sry I was confused on terminology. I was just offering possible patches (or what I thought were patches) that could be played.

you ****ing *******
Take it to PMs you drama queen.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Ask yay about my samus.

ask... **** who else have i played with samus lately... Spaceballs?
I scraped it up some at Asheboro, though I had been playing Jack before that so I'm not sure if that's fair. haha

It's pretty good though...but that ain't my Samus. ;]

Also, I did some of the HOTTEST Marth combos ever on Lucas last night, good god.

MOST IMPORTANTLY

I just realized just how many people are coming to this and I've gotta say it really warms my heart to see everybody coming together for a non-tournament function just to be a family. It reminds me of the old Smashfests at Alex's Dads house.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Damn, I wish I could make this. I work this period up through the 22nd. On like the 17th I leave ocean city and go to norfolk, where I'll try to rep nc against some sova peeps after work. I should remain in norfolk for about 2 months following that. At least I will be somewhat closeby... Who knows maybe I can visit some of you bros.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Because I'm beginning to give up.
I do not mean this offensively in the slightest but that is your personal issue. Do not drag down the tone of this thread, this event or this community with that kind of stuff.

This community is thriving, active, welcoming and extremely close. We are becoming known more nationally. Stuff is just slow because of finals/holidays.

Cheer up, bic.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
***** you ain't good, I was sandbagging since you wouldn't let me play Zelda, what were you afraid of the ****?

:awesome:

no but seriously Josh wouldn't let me play Zelda :sadeyes:
Mmmkay Lucas, let's just not talk about that Zelda vs Fox match where I finally agreed. :]

Also, Brandon, you had BETTER be at this.

Top Bottom