• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
glad to see people get their feathers ruffled without me frequenting these boards. Maybe I wasn't the antichrist of NC smash after all?!

Nah I probably am.

if dave happens to go to this then I could hitch a ride with him, I have off.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
hmm now that I think about it I don't think he could make it. it's the 8th already... damn. I was having thoughts of bringing a community half-gal of whiskey so maybe i could actually take a match of someone.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
glad to see people get their feathers ruffled without me frequenting these boards. Maybe I wasn't the antichrist of NC smash after all?!

Nah I probably am.

if dave happens to go to this then I could hitch a ride with him, I have off.
You definitely were not/are not.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol well i was playing before hand, but now im dead *** serious. but ok, guess u really cant believe me until the day comes.

Like i said, i will not be in the same house as a certain someone :/

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Here I was hoping to meet the great Keith the theif Mongoose Zeru Krow Koru Zangief Barton Kadaj the Mustachioed KTM tags for the first time since Herb 3.

Guess my time will come, eventually.

:dazwa:

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lol at this point i hope you dont come keith

you make me sad :(

how regrettable your life is so far

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol at this point i hope you dont come keith

you make me sad :(

how regrettable your life is so far
how regrettable my life is?

cam lmao. why do u still talk like u know me? or like we are friends?

u dont know anything about my life. I bet i have more in my savings then u will make in 4 years lololololol.

unless u have an indian trust fund like sushi.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lmao y'all are taking this waaay to far. Just cause i dont go for a reason of my own, does not mean a thing.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Keith, don't be pathetic dude, this is going to be a great event, don't let one person ruin it for you. I'd love to see you at this, I hosted this so all of us could get together and put all differences aside for one to two damn days. Give that to me, at least.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Yo real talk, one more person calls my decision " pathetic." and u we will have a problem the next time i see u in person.

and yes, i am ignorant enough to hit someone because of internet talk.

Smith, u are a cool dude and i like u as a friend. But the decision whether or not to go to this is mine.

Top Bottom