• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lol damm smith ur lucky u get to be keith's friend

and i feel so bad that keith isn't coming now cuz of this one mysterious guy. if only he was man enough to say who it is

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
glad to see people get their feathers ruffled without me frequenting these boards. Maybe I wasn't the antichrist of NC smash after all?!

Nah I probably am.

if dave happens to go to this then I could hitch a ride with him, I have off.
if you guys came, I would probably cry tears of joy. just saying.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I may bring SSB64 to this. if I do, I will be accepting moneymatches.

I will also take moneymatches in melee.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
*attempts to change conversation topic....

zeldarock thinks bowers side b is op

thoughts?
u ****ing ******* troll....I never said it was op. All I said was that I was confused on the ruling and was hoping to get some community clarification.

My god.....3 months or so ago and you still dwell on it. What's your problem with me? What did I do to you? I swear people like you make me hate the boards.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
haha it would be nice ocean! i just played some melee. 64 is the bomb.. I actually have been playing that every now and then. way easier to play all "watered" up.

bowser's side b is fun. I remember i kept playing ace's falco w/ bowser until i got him with it off-stage fantasm-ing. lol.. good times

ps. i am not going to this because it is an x-mas bash and i worship Lucifer

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
i dunno, does dylan even play samus? it could be close
Ocean tell this man about my samus.

Lol

also ask V1ce about my samus in the jiggs matchup

Grapes.

u ****ing ******* troll....I never said it was op. All I said was that I was confused on the ruling and was hoping to get some community clarification.

My god.....3 months or so ago and you still dwell on it. What's your problem with me? What did I do to you? I swear people like you make me hate the boards.

OH MY GOD LOOOOOOL.

fiz too good.

Keith is going to win.

Edit: Ninja'd
This made me laugh harder than anything i have ever read on smashboards.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
dylan's samus is so good that it once saved me from a knee at nearly two hundred percent, with a random as **** across the map itty bitty baby charge shot.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
jack and dylan's double samus team was scary.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
v1ce said he destroyed you.

btw, this should be fun then. Hope i can win.

maybe losing to snap is just what i need to try and practice this game.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
zr you're one of the biggest whiniest prima donna's i've ever witnessed

grow some thicker skin scrub

vZakat

Half Genie
I'm coming to this and I'm bringing guilty gear and puzzle league. Anyone is welcome to get beat by me in either game. :cool:

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
is that from left 4 dead 2?
Yeah, it's from the custom campaign on the PC version called, "Mongoose Mountain."

I'm coming to this and I'm bringing guilty gear and puzzle league. Anyone is welcome to get beat by me in either game. :cool:
Dude, I know someone who could **** every living creature in Puzzle League. YOU DON'T MESS WITH WEEPINBELL.

I don't play Guilty Gear, but I'm willing to mash around. I'll also bring Blazblue, MvC2, SSFIV, Tekken 6, and the gift that is Street Fighter Chode.

vZakat

Half Genie
Dude, I know someone who could **** every living creature in Puzzle League. YOU DON'T MESS WITH WEEPINBELL.

I don't play Guilty Gear, but I'm willing to mash around. I'll also bring Blazblue, MvC2, SSFIV, Tekken 6, and the gift that is Street Fighter Chode.
There are only 3 people in the world that I know of that are better at puzzle league than I am and none of them are in the US. Get at me.

And I'll totally button mash with you in MvC2, BB and SSF4 if you play some GG with me. :)

Top Bottom