• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Mmmkay Lucas, let's just not talk about that Zelda vs Fox match where I finally agreed. :]

Also, Brandon, you had BETTER be at this.
You mean the one where you played hella gay, I killed myself twice, and still brought you to last stock???
:awesome:
That one???
On Yoshi's???
Yea let's just not talk about it.

;)

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
zelda is easy to play w/ and hard to play against(mainly due to no one playing her i would assume)..

on a more serious note, death is a scary and unfortunate thing but cutting yourself off from the outside world / your activities to mourn for a year is not the proper solution! If the loved one who passed really cares(ed) about you then they certainly wouldn't want you to do that either.

sorry to hear that BBQ, I haven't had a living grandparent in years.

edit: what is up with this prompt asking for a un/pw for MLG? annoying

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
You mean the one where you played hella gay, I killed myself twice, and still brought you to last stock???
That one???
On Yoshi's???
Yea let's just not talk about it.

;)
"SD's" Gotcha.

And I actually meant the match before that where I zero-death'd you like 3 times in a row. ;]

EDIT:

Also, Camron, bring your waterfall.
Lots and lots of this. He's supposed to make me a setup like this for Christmas so I hope he does that too. <3

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Also, Camron, bring your waterfall.
this

I demand to play on Green Greens with as many of you ungrateful *******s as possible

and Jim

and Cam

and Crio

mostly them

**** the rest of you

****ing ungrateful *******s

cept Ocean

and Plur

but **** Keith
We aren't being serious. haha

Zelda is actually one of his better characters. He did some neat stuff on my spacies whenever I let him run around and do stuff.

I try to keep that to a minimum when I play though. :083:
let me? let me?

nig I do what I want

except play Zelda

since you won't let me

SELF-:dwam:

EDIT: On a serious note; my Zelda is like my 3rd best characters behind Marth and Fox, my bird can't keep up anymore

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I do not mean this offensively in the slightest but that is your personal issue. Do not drag down the tone of this thread, this event or this community with that kind of stuff.

This community is thriving, active, welcoming and extremely close. We are becoming known more nationally. Stuff is just slow because of finals/holidays.

Cheer up, bic.
Hahahahaha yeah man you're right!

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
i'd like to encourage that people bring water though

im running out of cash.... and still need to purchase obligatory gifts for obligatory family.... so i don't think i can be the only one with liquid water (as i usually am... besides Crio of course, but when he's not there i'm just like ughhhh)

so ya

SP if yall come to this and you dont have ****, i aint even lookin at any of you

except fiz.... dude smoked me up at asheboro :']

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
no u ******....

1. that isn't even serious

2. the point of that is that i was expressing frustration for being the only one with water at the past like.... 4 NC tournaments me and SP have been to.

but it's not like they just joined the circle against my will... I ASKED THEM to come take part in my water... and they were even timid to accept. very kind people... they know the etiquette well.

know your place, blackie.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Bowser side B isnt only the most OP thing in brawl, but after playing Some Cpu bowser in melee it definetly ***** in that game too

Top Bottom