• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
:/
Someone else can host for you ******s.

**** NC.
what the hell is wrong with you?

we were making fun of keith.

everyone would have looked forward to your tournament.

but y'know, just go ahead and don't host it, since your so serious.

and while you're at it, stop coming to ANYTHING since NC is so "********" and full of such "******s". if you wanna say "**** NC" in such a serious *** tone then for everyone else's sake... gtfo. seriously.

one less person who blows up over nothing.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
"It's all good in the hood, so we dont need to swerve on the curve.

I might need a jacket though, cause it's cold outside."

by the way, this is the very first thing zio said to me, ever. I will never forget it cause i could not stop laughing.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'm in the process of writing "NC Smash's Night Before Christmas"

details at 11

T’was the night before Christmas with the Smash Family, a close knit community in the state of NC.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
what the hell is wrong with you?

we were making fun of keith.

everyone would have looked forward to your tournament.

but y'know, just go ahead and don't host it, since your so serious.

and while you're at it, stop coming to ANYTHING since NC is so "********" and full of such "******s". if you wanna say "**** NC" in such a serious *** tone then for everyone else's sake... gtfo. seriously.

one less person who blows up over nothing.
I have not been coming to anything actually dumb ****. And you want to know why I am fed up with NC? I avoid everyone for the past month just so I would not be blamed for the recent bull**** going on, then I dare to post on the ****ing boards and all I get are a bunch of you ******s insulting and messing with me.

You even did it when somebody from out of state posted! So really? Am I mad? Yeah.

I post that I am hosting and all I read was negativity, yeah, I got a little mad. Everything I have posted in the past week has been met with negativity.

I only went to things to be with Michael anyways.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
NC smashers:

NC has been getting a stupid amount of hate, and most of it is from within NC. i really don't approve of this, and a lot of the hate that has occurred is solely from the boards. i personally do not value the boards as a legitimate evaluation of the status of my friendship with anyone because behind a computer screen, people tend to only reveal a specific parts of themselves, and for most people this adds up to something that isn't nearly as appealing as seeing them in person.

with that being said, if any of you thought i was a troll, i'd like to officially state that i am (perhaps indefinitely) done trolling people on these boards (NC threads). although i starkly disagree with people taking this internet **** seriously, i understand how it's necessary for some people that they do, and also how my differing treatment of this site can cause negative energy to carry over into real life, where **** matters. usually when there are tournaments, whatever stemmed from the boards can be cut off, and it goes straight to how people's moods are at the time, which is good and i'm good at making that happen if i think there could be a problem, but when there aren't tourneys (and there haven't been in forever) this is how we all stay connected, and there's no reason for me to treat this place any differently than how i would if i was with you physically. so if anyone has been hurt by me deliberately attempting to make them feel bad because of how stupid i thought it was that they could feel bad over internet crap to begin with: i'm sorry, and i'm going to stop. one must respect people's convictions, and most importantly my perspective on this place is far too much of a minority for this to work out between me and the rest of you (but especially some key people who are very important to be and who i disregard like an *******). i apologize again.

which reminds me.... keith, i suggest you STOP doing what you do (im talking about trolling here) and LEGITIMATELY RETIRE because you seriously HURT CERTAIN PEOPLE who have assisted you greatly in the past and just don't deserve this treatment and don't have the heart to tell you that you are seriously depressing them and making them hopeless towards improving the interconnections of this group of people we have in the NC smash community.

i'm sorry to call you out, but there's a time and place for trash talk and it should remain within the competitive spirit of smash, and not just trolling people and destroying threads making everyone feel like crap. i've done this way too much, and so have you. it's time to stop being a child and grow up because i'm 99% sure this **** can psychologically hold you back from improving.

with that all being said: i want to be good at smash.

i want to win. i want to combo people to death and have them shake my hand at the end of the set and say good game and me smile because i did my best and i won. i want to get to grand finals legitimately and have to deal with a bunch of screaming and yelling and trash talk. i want to be respected for my abilities. i'm done being lazy and not caring because i'm afraid of myself and afraid that i'll fail. i'm done JOHNING. and covering my *** with bull**** excuses. IT DOESN'T MATTER. there's WINNING and LOSING. if you lost, that's it. you're inferior to who beat you and nothing should come OUT OF YOUR MOUTH that isn't RESPECTFUL TOWARDS YOUR OPPONENT'S WIN. if you THINK you should have won, tough ****, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF and be able to intellectualize exactly how you lost so you can win the next time. don't even tell ANYONE that you should have won. THIS IS SELF-DESTRUCTIVE, even if you don't realize it.

i'm not saying all of this for any other reason than that i care about you people. that's it. i'm sorry it's taken me this long to realize. and i have realized that i also care about quality of this community. obviously i am a huge fan of joking and laughs, but there's a line that just CAN'T be crossed if you value a strong and structured tournament scene, and i feel as if that just doesn't exist here. people take things so not seriously to the point where we don't give a **** about anything, and i honestly believe and legitimately fear that i could be an influence, in any sort of way, for this reality.

well, i'm done with that ****. tournaments are serious ****ing business, and only tournament sets can truly be considered in discovering your level of skill, as they manifest the highest level of pressure that you have to deal with, and only there do you show your worth as a smash player. i don't want to be in any measurable way responsible for destroying that for this state, because i truly believe in this system and value it greatly as a smasher.

i'm asking any and all of you to follow me. and even if this entire thing ends up being useless to the rest of you, that's fine because saying all this was also just something i needed to do to help me turn over this new leaf for trying to become better. and now all of you know. do what you please, i'm coming for you in tournament.

a final note:
yes, most of this is geared towards the melee sub-community because i rarely go to brawl tournaments and i don't know what's up. but just so you brawl people know, i'll most likely (97% chance) be joining your sub-community as well because i want to **** you scrubs. expect me.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I agree with Cam's post.

Our community doesn't know where to draw a line anymore. We are divided and we don't even realize it. People are bitter, and hostile towards each other. We point fingers where they don't belong and the line shouldn't be crossed.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I should follow cam's example; I've been a **** to some people in this community, especially kevin, and while I'm joking about it, its still negative, so I should stop as well.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
great post camron =]
i enjoyed it.
and many of the things you said I have thought at one point or another

generally it's just another one of those moods though...

but really, one thing that will stay with me is wanting to win at smash. and all of us here do cuz we have hundreds or thousands of posts on a ****in website about it. like really now. let's all just play the game, right? it's more fun that way

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
but really, one thing that will stay with me is wanting to win at smash. and all of us here do cuz we have hundreds or thousands of posts on a ****in website about it. like really now. let's all just play the game, right? it's more fun that way
this.

and i'm not sure what you meant by the "mood" thing, but this is not some passing bull****, i've been thinking about this a lot since ROM3. i'm gonna do my best.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm editing my post, not worth it.

I'd be pleased if you edited your post, too ZR.
is because of actual remorse or you just don't want others to see what an *** you were to maria right after cam posted a decent post about not spreading negativity. if it was the prior I would certainly change it; if it was the latter....forget it (and I assume it's more of the latter considering you used the phrase "not worth it")

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
is because of actual remorse or you just don't want others to see what an *** you were to maria right after cam posted a decent post about not spreading negativity. if it was the prior I would certainly change it; if it was the latter....forget it (and I assume it's more of the latter considering you used the phrase "not worth it")
The actual remorse.
I wouldn't be able to explain it to you on the boards.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
and i'm not sure what you meant by the "mood" thing, but this is not some passing bull****, i've been thinking about this a lot since ROM3. i'm gonna do my best.
ah...well good for you ;)
we're not all so lucky

run with it!

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I'm in the process of writing "NC Smash's Night Before Christmas"

details at 11

T’was the night before Christmas with the Smash Family, a close knit community in the state of NC.
Just amazing.

I think I have an erection now.

Hmm... might I add a little bit of input?

They were sucking each other off and masturbating furiously When all off of a sudden came Doctor Peepee.

Top Bottom