• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I learn more playing by myself then with other people.
I play with myself almost constantly, and let me tell you.

There's a pretty clear ceiling of skill that you just can't get past without getting experience from other people as to their Actions, reactions, and responses.

Joke intended.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Brandon hit dat nail on da head.

So I turned my cube on to play some melee for a little bit today and my goddamn cat leapt over the cube, pressed the power button and turned it off.

I immediately lost all inspiration to play the game.

I guess I'll just never be able to practice. Ever. It's already been since (I think) the night before thanksgiving that I played.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Brandon hit dat nail on da head.

So I turned my cube on to play some melee for a little bit today and my goddamn cat leapt over the cube, pressed the power button and turned it off.

I immediately lost all inspiration to play the game.

I guess I'll just never be able to practice. Ever. It's already been since (I think) the night before thanksgiving that I played.
This story completely changed my day around.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Great post Cam. Much respect.

Keith, you do your own thing, whatever makes you happy. After a while though (as of a few years ago I'd say) it starts to look pathetic. It's not like I dislike you or anything bro. I just don't get what you're trying to accomplish with some of your stupid posts.

Crio is the man.

I wish I could attend this.
I can stop at anytime, it really doesnt matter. But like i said, all my post will look like trolls to you guys anyway, so i can't say i will ever stop.

If people do not get what i mean, then i will try and speak a little slower.

^not talking to you dave.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol just cause u dont agree with some of them, does not mean they are uneducated. Bias, maybe, but who isnt?

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
see roxy? keith wins every argument

there's no one who can beat him, i'm literally 100% positive

i've experienced the same thing with joshua viverette

these guys are just.... too good

Moophobia

Smash Champion
I'm a little late to post but I also want to say I'm sorry if I've been an ******* to anyone or said that I should beat people who clearly out played me. I'm not at a level that I want to be at nor do I do a whole lot to try and change that. But I get pissed when I don't really get respect. Basically I'm trying to apologize for my behavior because I've been told I rage a little too hard and I know most of you think I hate everyone which I don't. You guys are my only friends out here and I wouldn't be who I am without you all. So thank you guys very much for putting up with my nerd rage and blatant disrespect. I will definitely make this.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
So it's suppose to snow on the 16th ~ 19th...will this affect attendance if it's possible? It's 30% chance
nah dude, it would **** if it snows.

we can have a snowball fight like at the duke smashfest.

@ cam, it's because i go in.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I'm a little late to post but I also want to say I'm sorry if I've been an ******* to anyone or said that I should beat people who clearly out played me. I'm not at a level that I want to be at nor do I do a whole lot to try and change that. But I get pissed when I don't really get respect. Basically I'm trying to apologize for my behavior because I've been told I rage a little too hard and I know most of you think I hate everyone which I don't. You guys are my only friends out here and I wouldn't be who I am without you all. So thank you guys very much for putting up with my nerd rage and blatant disrespect. I will definitely make this.
Well said.

Despite my best efforts, this still applies to me at times and I feel the same as Zach, especially on the bolded stuff. Thank you guys for putting up with me.

Edit:
see roxy? keith wins every argument

there's no one who can beat him, i'm literally 100% positive

i've experienced the same thing with joshua viverette

these guys are just.... too good
With new ideas being told what they can and can't spit
I can't sit and watch it
So, ****, I'ma drop it
Like it or not
You ain't gotta cop it
I'm a hustler in the studio
Cups of Don Julio
No matter what the CD called
I'm unbeatable, y'all

vZakat

Half Genie
Cam gets mad respect points from me. I approve. And Josh, I seriously want to play some time in the next week. We can talk later about it.

Edit - LOOOOL keith <3

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I created this to see something like this happen. Overall change, and everything, this is what I wanted, even if only for this event. I know I can sometimes be hard to put up with, say dumb things and such other things, especially some that would hurt someone’s feelings. I love this community and all of the people in it, everyone has showed me a little something different, and you all have showed me great friendship! This is the best Christmas present you guys could have given me. Thank you very much to you, Josh, for hosting this. Thank you Cam for giving NC the big push it needed. Thank you Zach, Snap, Kevin, Josh, Cam and many others for being great friends. I appreciate.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
It's a REALLY powerful visual, tactile, and audial trip that lasts an extremely short period of time (15sec-5min) depending on the concentration of the dose you buy.

I've done I think... a 10x and a 25x. On the 25x the world became wicker.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i wouldnt mind trying it. Any side effects?

and shrooms. I have never done that before. If anyone brings that, i may try it.

Top Bottom