• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol guys i wasnt serious about salvia, i dont even know where to get that stuff.

but i mean, i could try something new at this i guess.

Just not gay sex.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Man, I disappear for a day and the whole world goes to hell.

I love you guys, but you definitely go overboard sometimes :(. I hope you all got enough drama out of your systems to last you for a while.

For serious though, this is a warning post to everybody. No more talking about anything illicit. You can do that on aim, or in person.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
K, so....

I kinda really need to know how many people will be at this, how many will want nonalcoholic jello, and how many will want alcoholic jello.

By looking through this whole thread, I've counted about 30 people who plan to show up.

I'd have to make like 200 jello shots just so all 30 could have about 4 each, with some extra. Please don't me make do that if only like 10-15 will be drinking.

Please :c

@Yeroc
Um, this post is ok if you're of age?
:/

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I know how you feel. Sometimes I'd rather just eat the ingredients than the dish itself. Like, I don't want bacon-flavored goldfish, I just want the bacon.

LOOOOOOL Zero.

Did you get a haircut yet?
Nope. My hair is longer than ever.

I guess I could bring some caffiene if y'all want to try it with me. It'll be located in these cylindrical packages that say, Mountain Dew: Code Red.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I guess I could bring some caffiene if y'all want to try it with me. It'll be located in these cylindrical packages that say, Mountain Dew: Code Red.
Now now. We were told not to talk about things like drugs.

:troll:

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
this must mean some *****s been talkin about the drama in here or something

uhhh..
@ jello shots... hmmm.

it depends on if i--

ok nah im in.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
No drinks (or drugs) for me bros. I have to drive.

Plus, alcohol is overrated as ****, imo. Never liked the stuff.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Those are just my two cents. I never bashed anyone for enjoying it. We're both adults, and shouldn't give a **** about what others think about our drinking preferences anyway, unless we were alcoholics (then there would be a problem).

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
that's what's up uncle. TBH, I'm not as a fan of water as I used to be. the social atmosphere it creates when everyone is watered up in unison, good ****. but... I don't drink every day like I used to. it's always more fun before you're or age.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I can tell I'm going to be drinking NC under the table without even getting tipsy.

Kind of like the bar scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark when Karen Allen plays 'Under the Table' and kills it.

Buncha ****ies.

:awesome:

Top Bottom