• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
look at all of nc coming together during the holidays... it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside... like when fox techs in place and I'm mid stomp WUAAAH HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Seriously though, you guys are all cool dudes. At this point probably only yay thinks I don't like him LOL, which isn't true at all. Everyone is cool except leathalurker. lmao

lord karn

Smash Master
I feel like I made a similar post a month back but Cam did a great job putting it forth again and elaborating.

Also, NC needs to start practicing. It's actually been a rough task for me to get to play as much as I need to lately so I've been playing with who I can and tech skill practicing at least once or twice a week. I am aware that people are busy with finals and stuff but that's pretty much over now so I expect to be playing with some of you soon.

Actually, get called out,

Cam, Austin, Alex, DJ, Theo, Bryan, David: Train with me. I need it, you need it. All of you are so close by, talented and completely capable of getting tons better. I've been pushing and I need you guys to push with me. I want NC to be ****ing raw.

On a different but related note: I played with Bden last weekend, who has pretty much nobody to play, and he's improved tons and tons. As in, he took a few legit matches off me where I was just like FFFFUUUUU. I want the guy to start coming to stuff. PEEPEE JUNE-YA
Actually, finals just started for me today lol. Today was my only final, though. But I do have to take the gre next week. :( as well as other stuff due. I want to play this weekend though.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
i wouldnt mind trying it. Any side effects?

and shrooms. I have never done that before. If anyone brings that, i may try it.
No. slight fatigue for a few minutes.

Shrooms are incredible. My favorite substance, by a long shot. I've only done it once, and I'm always looking for it.

DJRome

Smash Hero
Actually, finals just started for me today lol. Today was my only final, though. But I do have to take the gre next week. :( as well as other stuff due. I want to play this weekend though.
good luck man. you being a humanities major will be much better equipped

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Shrooms was probably the best experience I've ever had... ever. I learned so much about the world and myself. Trees were awesome, life was awesome. I had to go through a phase where I was just realizing how much of a douche I am, but when I got over that it was amazing. Looking through your eyes as a different person void of ego and all negative premisconceptions and bias towards basically everything. The best part was when I was sobering up, I couldn't tell what had changed from before when I was feeling the psilocybin. It just make me realize that this world is a beautiful place.

Salvia was a lot of fun when I tried it, I ripped a 2 foot bong and held it like a champ, then after like 40 seconds of holding in I started laughing uncontrollably, time slowed down and stopped for a unknown amount of time, and then speed up to catch up with what I missed. The world was a record being played on an all knowing and powerful turn table, until I came back about 5 minutes later. I didn't move or speak the whole trip.

I'm personally fascinated by the mental and visual state psychedelics put you in, it's intrinsic and beautiful.

I wanna do **** at this. I'll do Salvia with you, Keith

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wow this thread was all over the place. This was literally what I was doing through some of it -

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
don't get drunk on shrooms

don't get drunk on acid

don't do salvia loooooooooool

nah actually, i wanna do it again. i've done it like twice.... and haven't tripped yet. all i did was laugh for a really long time WHILE I WAS SAD SIMULTANEOUSLY.

yeah.

gl keith.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
i've gotten a bag of 80x salvia extract........ after taking a few bong rips to the face i concluded that I just wasted 30 mins of my life. (idk what my world looked like being that all I could do was lay on my stomach and not move each time).... i've probably smoked the stuff like a 50 times though since i was 14.

shrooms, I have a habit of wondering somewhere, getting really wasted, and I end up drooling a little after a 6 pack. They're cool I guess but i'm over hallucinogens altogether. i don't need to do any more of them. Not my preference..
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I try not to think of them as hallucinogens, since seeing things that aren't there isn't always a pleasant thought. I think of them solely as psychedelics, being that that word literally means 'mind expanding.'

and to change the subject here's my latest conversation with Colin Ballin aka COBO aka Coulball aka ColBol

Today
[Colin Green]
6:37pm
LOL
[You]
XD
I had to, bro
now click dat like button
[Colin Green]
haha
[You]
6:38pm
dude I miss you lol
[Colin Green]
pretty sure you like
weren't at TO
lol
[You]
yea, my ride backed out last minute...
[Colin Green]
6:39pm
</3
[You]
I'm pretty sure you weren't at... HERB 3
<3<3
[Colin Green]
lol
who was?
(snap)
(not the smasher)
[You]
6:40pm
uhhh everyone but you buddy
****ing midwest came
XD at snap comment lol
[Colin Green]
6:40pm
lol
gonna smashterbate until garb picks me up to group smashterbate
[You]
6:42pm
dwam
sounds ****
I would, but my all my controllers broke
and this new one I got in the mail doesn't work
Karma for not going to TO
[Colin Green]
6:43pm
lol
:(:(
[You]
My Z and Y buttons don't work
they're prettty important imho
[Colin Green]
lol
psh you dont use up and R+A?
noob
[You]
6:44pm
yea I also don't use two fingers on the control stick
damn I'm bad at this game
[Colin Green]
6:45pm
u kno im jk'in <3<3 :):)
[You]
teehee dawwww
you still haven't like my comment wth?
[Colin Green]
i dont want to convey the wrong idea LOL
[You]
convey it
peer ****ing pressure
[Colin Green]
6:46pm
lol
[You]
6:47pm
<3<3

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I didn't even drink a drop of alcohol until I graduated high school, got into the "real world" and found it to be just as uninteresting.

Top Bottom