• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
don't let me forget to bring my recording set up to this

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
well, you couldn't expect me to just tell you something simple like i work for the regional news company, now could you?

CIA ******.
Yeah I could, lol. I was thinking if you could give me a one sentence description of what you do that's all, I'm just curious. You're now joining the masses those who can hardly ever make it to smash events haha. I'll tell you whatever you want to know about my job, it's pretty cool but I'm sick of being in ocean city, md for now. Ready for norfolk so I can smash with Ether, Toasty, and the rest of SoVA.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ah yes, forgot.

I should bring Tetris DS with me. Anyone else who has it should too. Also, Dragon Quest 9 would be awesome too.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Go to your bag.
Go to the key tab, the far right one.
Go to Pal Pad
Click on your friend code.

bape.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
o hhhhhh man.... i really should have watched that vid.... soooooooooooooooo many funny things are going to happen this weekend.

fugggin bape.

Top Bottom