• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
??? so many pages after few days...

A simple question I have that must be answered... Why do 2 month + tourney results don't get counted? I mean why don't we use ALL tourney results and compile them into one?

Edit: Ok gotcha

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
He can't close threads in tactical discussion.

Mr.T 07

Smash Journeyman
oh wow. jigglypuff and samus are at the bottom of like every list. people must suck who play as them.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Why the **** does Ankoku get to be grand dictator over this thread's topic? It's not like he created it or anything.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Why the **** does Ankoku get to be grand dictator over this thread's topic? It's not like he created it or anything.
Thanks for reminding me. Since I did create this topic, I am actually able to close it myself.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
it's funny because i almost didn't put that last part. This is how it happens for EVERY Lucas main. you pick up a char for his bad matchups, preferably snake, marth, or mk. you releaize that you win easier/with less work than when you are lucas. you start to use your secondary more and lucas less. on and on until you don't use lucas anymore. it's just how it works.
im kinda going through a similar process with sonic and D3 right now.

Pull that **** one more time and I will ask for the thread to be closed.
calm down dude, we seriously dont do that mess on purpose, it just happens because we have active members.
Thanks for reminding me. Since I did create this topic, I am actually able to close it myself.
im going to give phoot the benefit of the doubt and say that hes testing the effectiveness of his sarcasm on the internet...
which would be lulzy cus i totally thought he was serious...

Snakeee

Smash Master
I don't know what's going on but I actually have results from a tourney lol.

S.W.R Event V: Inui and the B Button
Singles: 69 $10 entry

1: Cactuar (actually Teh Spammer) (MK)
2: Bum (DK)
3: Atomsk (DDD/Olimar)
4: Snakeee (ZSS)
5: Inui (MK/Snake)
5: ADHD (Diddy Kong)
7: NinjaLink
7: Black Waltz

Um, they didn't list the last two, but NL definitely used Diddy more than other chars, if he sees this he can put the others. And Black Waltz uses only Olimar. I used Sheik/Zelda in only one match, so I guess that doesn't count (although I think I needed them in that one).

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
oh wow. jigglypuff and samus are at the bottom of like every list. people must suck who play as them.
lol, nobody really plays puff in tourney... the good puffs pretty much play puff in friendlies and then switch to MK or snake in a tourney.

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
So... is everyone too bored or just there are not smash tournies at this time of the year and you guys felt you had to post something here???
Anyway, i like the results... this thread is pretty funny
Oh, and btw

IT SEVEN SOLVES STUPIDLY OVERWHELMING NERFING

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol lain play azens peach hes the only person ive ever seen get around desynched blizzards. But yah ice climbers are pretty broken character once u desynch and cg it really does bring ic metagame to a whole new level of gayness.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Ankoku is awesome for:
A. Making this thread
B. Sifting through all these results people give him
C. Doing all the math to put these characters where they belong
D. Putting up with random arguments that people pull here that have nothing to do with the topic at hand

Respect Ankoku and argue elsewhere. He puts work into this, you all should respect his wishes at very least.

And I formally apologize for starting a hate war between IC's and Peach here, lol.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
word.

no joke, ankoku is beast mode, and if you ever forget it, just remember what happened that 1 time he took the list down for like 2 weeks...

it was hell and i think we'd all rather that NOT happen again.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I'm going to post this again just in case Ankoku missed it because of the mess people are making lol. Ankoku I appreciate what you're doing, and I hope you'll keep at it. This information is very good to know.

Um, they didn't list the last two, but NL definitely used Diddy more than other chars, if he sees this he can put the others. And Black Waltz uses only Olimar. I used Sheik/Zelda in only one match, so I guess that doesn't count (although I think I needed them in that one).

PKNintendo

Smash Master
I'm going to post this again just in case Ankoku missed it because of the mess people are making lol. Ankoku I appreciate what you're doing, and I hope you'll keep at it. This information is very good to know.

Impressive placing Snakee!

Fletch

Smash Master

I still don't see why you would leave the D3 infinite banned, or if it wasn't, holy **** at Bum.

D

Deleted member

Why would you not ban it? People are saying "why ban it" but its already banned in some places so why dont YOU give me a reason why it shouldnt be banned. It makes the game a little better and lets a few more characters have a little bit more of a fighting chance. call it a dumb reason.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Bum would wind up in third if they kept the infinite. Atomsk is one of the best DDDs right now and it's next to impossible to NOT get grabbed by a good DDD, no matter who you are.

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
Is there something you don't like about DK being playable?
why are we discussing this in here in the first place?
but anyways, it's more like the infinites don't fit the criteria for a ban, so if DK is "unviable" because of it, then too bad for DK because that's how competitive gaming works.

bobson

Smash Lord
why are we discussing this in here in the first place?
but anyways, it's more like the infinites don't fit the criteria for a ban, so if DK is "unviable" because of it, then too bad for DK because that's how competitive gaming works.
Individual tournaments don't have to follow the rules. If a TO doesn't want to sacrifice DK on the altar of competitive gaming, then all the more power to him.

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
Individual tournaments don't have to follow the rules. If a TO doesn't want to sacrifice DK on the altar of competitive gaming, then all the more power to him.
i never said it did. in fact, i don't care that TO's chose to ban this in their tournies. i'm just against banning it in the recommended ruleset.
i just pointed out why fletch probably said what he did.

bobson

Smash Lord
i never said it did. in fact, i don't care that TO's chose to ban this in their tournies. i'm just against banning it in the recommended ruleset.
i just pointed out why fletch probably said what he did.
Well, he seemed to be upset that this particular tournament banned it.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Man I've been high as hell for the past week @_@
I think I may have effected you xD. I've been in Montreal all week high as a kite as well, with Chesterr01 and Jarc <3

Lain you should MM my Peach with your IC's again. And lose, again.

Then win your money back with d3 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom