• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Matchups & Strategies

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
that does sound like a lot of work, geez. definitely a good job man, i'm impressed, and never would have thought of it like that, like the whole big picture :] And I tried to get good with photoshop once, but it failed lol

Roller

Smash Legend
As someone with some experience in the area of photoshoping, I gotta say. Good work on the chart. It says a lot when people stop talking about what is ON the chart to talk about the chart itself. lol

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
Hey, galax, I was just looking over the thread again, and I was thinking that the main post would look a lot nicer if you removed the extranous links at the bottom now - since the chart itself can be used to view the threads. A simple comment letting people to know to click on the image would remove confusion, as well as clean up the main post a little. It would keep things short and simple =)

Just a suggestion. What do you guys think?

Mew.

gallax

Smash Hero
im thinking that i have a plan for when we have links for everything. im gonna clean it up, but i have something special planned for the matchups. speaking of that, i think i will finish off the rest of the matchups within the next month and it will be super clean after.

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
im thinking that i have a plan for when we have links for everything. im gonna clean it up, but i have something special planned for the matchups. speaking of that, i think i will finish off the rest of the matchups within the next month and it will be super clean after.
Sweeeeet. I <3 you galax. Can't wait =D And if you need to make any changes to numbers, or have any more links added in, just let me know, and I'll whip up a new chart for ya.

Meow!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

gallax

Smash Hero
you seen marth outranges everything pika can do. our ground and air game is terrible against marth. he also has a cmobo break(dolphin slash) which can get him out of our cg and any combo with the uair/utilt. he can counter our thunder in the air with his counter. and his fsmash tippers when ours sweetspots near the middle. he can cancel the tjolt with a jab. basically the only thing that we can do is camp better than him.

he is very, very tough to beat if you are playing a marth who knows how to use him properly.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Also, marth can literally SH double fair all day since they break T-jolts if timed right.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i know O.o i played arkive zero before he quit brawl regularly, and despite how good he was, his link struggled so hard to keep up with me. if you are looking for vids for this matchup ill pull up some good ones of me vs arkive.

gallax

Smash Hero
i was laughing at the horrific numbers that the dude has down for the MU. he does not deserve to be a brawl player if he believes that.

and i have link exp too. pika wrecks. too easy. its like tink without the priority and power. easy as chuck norris beating up a baby.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i was laughing at the horrific numbers that the dude has down for the MU. he does not deserve to be a brawl player if he believes that.

and i have link exp too. pika wrecks. too easy. its like tink without the priority and power. easy as chuck norris beating up a baby.
really good links will make you change your mind. link can be a ***** sometimes

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Psst, Gallax, I think the guy was kidding..... x.o

Anyway, I have no great Link experience, so I won't contribute over on the Link boards, but 60:40 sounds right. LDPK..... what? o.O

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Oh... against one link i faced... it certainly felt like that the first time. But about the agreeing... i thought stealth said 60:40 pika's favor... whoops on my part also... :p.

*although the neutral shield is no joke*.... :p

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
ummmmm no? the only cgs that are even close to banned are that some places have the infinite cg's limited to 3. every other cg is always allowed.

on a related note wb babybaby

Top Bottom