• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Flowcharts (Humorous)

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
that samus one on pg 10 was the best.

"they will shield right?"

No

"Spotdodge?"

No

"Wtf.."

ROFLMAO

Grunt

Smash Master
Bowser's Up-B doesn't start. it doesn't end. It always was, is and will forever be. It is the Alpha and the Omega.

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kirbycide almost never works. Even at 100%++ I can wiggle out of his mouth and recover.

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
at low percents, yea u can escape from it.

but if inhale at ledge with a little damage? then ur probably done b/c kirby has the multi hit spike

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
There's way too much win in this thread to single out any one of these charts. Rat's Samus one, both of the Falcon ones and the latest Kirby one got me the best though.

"Now remember that ****!"

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
The following characters have no flow charts (unless I missed them going through just now):

Donkey Kong
Mario
Young Link
Zelda
Ness
Yoshi
Pikachu (ok, pikachu does have one, it was just really bad)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
The fact that Nair, Shine, and U-smash do not all interchangeably combo into one another in the Fox flow chart ruins its credibility.

Top Bottom