• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

pockyD

Smash Legend
So a C, an E-flat and a G walk into a bar. The bartender says, "sorry, but we don't serve minors." So E-flat leaves, and C and G have an open fifth between them. After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished and G is out flat. F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough.
A D comes in and heads for the bathroom saying, "Excuse me. I'll just be a second." Then A comes in, but the bartender is not convinced that this relative of C is not a minor. Then the bartender notices B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and says, "Get out! You're the seventh minor I've found in this bar tonight."
E-Flat comes back the next night in a three-piece suit with nicely shined shoes. The bartender says, "you're looking sharp tonight. Come on in, this could be a major development." Sure enough, E-flat soon takes off his suit and everything else, and is au natural. Eventually, C, who had passed out under the bar the night before, begins to sober up and realizes in horror that he's under a rest.
So, C goes to trial, is convicted of contributing to the diminution of a minor and sentenced to 10 years of DS without Coda at an up scale correctional facility. The conviction is overturned on appeal, however, and C is found innocent of any wrongdoing, even accidental, and that all accusations to the contrary are bassless.
The bartender decides, however, that since he's only had tenor so patrons, the soprano out in the bathroom and everything has become alto much treble, he needs a rest and closes the bar.

The King

Smash Ace
If I had to imagine what a stand-up comedy act in hell would look like, that would certainly fit the bill lol.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
i dont really have all that much fun at tournaments any more
i miss seeing you guys
good **** to the people i played
blah at the people i didn't

special shoutout to violence, sad to see you go!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dam this tourny was hard

i played bad

but then started playing better as the day went on

put me in the amateur bracket next time :D

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
Legit tournament was legit, I played both better and worse than I thought I would. :)

Btw did anyone pick up a black controller? I think I left it at CGC. It might have some black sharpie markings on the directional pad.

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Great tournament

<3 Joe, your the new "best" homie. Sorry phil

Everyone else is legit as ****. Especially both Jeffs. There pretty good, i guess

joeplicate

Smash Master
super shoutout to darrell

we're going steady and the future's looking bright <3

awesome tournament, it was great seeing everybody
gj dajuan, gj axe even though we didn't see a lot of each other!
it feels good to be back in norcal again :)

Violence

Smash Lord
I'll get to watch all the matches online, I guess, I missed them all in person.

: / wanted to play with Pocky, Tang, and HugS, but not enough time.

I played matches with the following(outside of bracket) and have them recorded:

Mackadotious
Tafo
Choknater
tarheeljks
SuperRad
HomeMadeWaffles
Phil
SFAT
Bob Money
Silent Spectre
Sidefx
Shroomed
Alan
Falcomist
Hyuga
The GERM
The Lovely and Talented Bobby Siege
Darrell
Axe
Vanessa
PewPewU
Scar
Lovage
Zelgadis
Jin
Pink Shinobi
Myko
Zoap
Bets
Nightcrawler
L
Bozo
Joeplicate
Cubaisdeath

Good ****, all of you.

Sorry for people I missed, there just wasn't enough time.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
Hmm..imo this was such a good tourney that I just had to post about it

Onski thanks for teaming with me and I'm sorry for coming late...for the second match, my apologies man, better luck next time, right? :]

The Samus players were outstanding, I played so many today and they were all so tricky ;X

Axe man...you are something. I haven't played a good Falco in a while other than Zhu, and I Haven't met a Falco that lives [maybe close] to Forward :D Let's play again man

Germ..dam that was a close fun battle..I was inconsistent in the end and I lost grip =\ GG

Can't wait for the next tourney..and btw, 2 Classrooms = BEST IDEA ANYBODY EVER decided to do. One is the chill / concentration room / less hot, the other is for whatever too

Good stuff

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Eric when are you leaving? Cuz i wasn't able to go to CGC cuz it was my best friend's bday

but i still wanna play you sometime this week before you leave.

TheGoat

Smash Ace
Great tournament!

It was a pleasure to meet HugS, Soju, Tristan, Jeff, and Sheridan, and also see some other familiar faces there.

Just a couple questions; I arrived at about 1 pm, and it seems everybody was just arriving then, you know we had that "lecture" thing and then we set up everything.
Wasn't that supposed to start up at like 11 am?

Top Bottom