• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

HugS™

Smash Lord
I just want to play you as much as possible.

Your lucky a** just happened to stumble into a strategy that only beats me and gets ***** by everyone else. I gotta put an end to that **** LOL

Shroomed

Smash Master
I just want to play you as much as possible.

Your lucky a** just happened to stumble into a strategy that only beats me and gets ***** by everyone else. I gotta put an end to that **** LOL
hey! i jus beat justin twice, SFAT who has gotten pretty good lately, and i beat jeff too!

stop hatin cuz i tap yo ****!!!!!! haha

Violence

Smash Lord
Of course.

And I said this before but, I wanna get a set with pretty much everyone at the venue. I'll be trying to record it on my laptop.

TheGoat

Smash Ace
A few questions to whoever can answer them:

-Will there be a novice bracket
-Will there be any food there (what exactly is the "luncheon")
-Will all of the tournament entry matches be recorded
-Do I just pay when I get there, or do I need to sign up ahead of time
-After what time constitutes a late arrival

Thank you whoever can answer these, this is my first tournie, I'm 99% sure I will be able to make it

Naota21t

Smash Champion
CGC never has a "novice bracket" only Combo Food does

There's places to buy food very close by, w/ a mall next door w/ a food court

Only matches that are semis and up are usually recorded, though sometimes they'll just record all matches at one specific set up.

You pay when u get there and sign up

Late arrival for teams is like 12:30, late arrival for singles is dependent on when doubles ends, but singles usually start at like 3, w/ sign ups ending about a hour or two before hand.

TheGoat

Smash Ace
CGC never has a "novice bracket" only Combo Food does

There's places to buy food very close by, w/ a mall next door w/ a food court

Only matches that are semis and up are usually recorded, though sometimes they'll just record all matches at one specific set up.

You pay when u get there and sign up

Late arrival for teams is like 12:30, late arrival for singles is dependent on when doubles ends, but singles usually start at like 3, w/ sign ups ending about a hour or two before hand.
Alright thanks man, I appreciate it.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Axe lets team up and do double Pikachu XDDD
Lol! That sounds great, but I actually already have a partner for this. We can do friendlies though :)

Quick question, is this gonna be live streamed? If so, can someone post a link to it?

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
So I lied. FTA won't be going to this. DP has no ride, DarkMike is MIA, Meep is going to be with his gf, and I don't have gas money to get there or money to enter even if I did have the gas. =(

onski?

Smash Ace
free entry for the first person who brings a laptop w/ tio, and lets us use it throughout the entirety of the tournament.

also, party people, take a look at the first page. review the rules. bring exact change, set-ups, and im not lying, this time i have arrowhead bottled water for those who bring setups

Top Bottom