• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

Violence

Smash Lord
If Bart is the only choice for some people to get to SFSU, get at me on AIM.

I'll make one trip to the Bart station and pick people up, so if you're planning on traveling with Bart, contact me so we can organize a set time.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
if you can't get a ride from bart->sfsu
either:
get off at civic center/powell
buy a ticket for muni ($2)
get on the outbound M train (it's in the same station as bart but a different part, you should be able to figure it out)
get off at sfsu and walk down campus

OR

get off at daly city bart
get a free transfer for the 28 bus from inside the station (there are dispensers where you hit a button and the transfer pops out)
take the 28 bus to sfsu
walk down campus

Brian

Smash Journeyman
oh i forgot about that one
that works too
you just have to go a couple stops further (or one stop further past daly city) so it might cost a little more

the 28 from daly city is nice because you don't have to pay for the bus ride
but it's also a longer trip if you're coming from the east bay

really there are a bunch of ways to get from bart->sfsu using muni

D

Deleted member

if i think im playing alright i'll do 10-20

if i'm playing bad though i'd prefer 5 lol

TheGoat

Smash Ace
Hey question because I haven't been to a tournie before: are there friendlies at these tournies, and if so a lot or a little; and when would they take place? I ask this because I probably would ring out first match.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
FTA will most likely be going. If i had money, i'd wanna do some money matches, but yo...I'm like...Mexican...and us Mexican folk don't have a lot of money. But i'm pretty good at this game, I use DK =D

MasterShake

Smash Lord
I'll team if I get there in time/you don't mind losing. But since that's vague and self-defeating and all, someone else would probably be better!

HugS™

Smash Lord
I'm down to MM your falco Axe

Nothing extravagant though. All neutrals.

Shroomed, I'll only money match you if you guarantee me up to 4 money matches, should I choose to continue.
5 dollars a piece, 2/3 each, doc vs Samus.

So basically, only I can choose to stop money matching before the 4 sets are done, not you.
The only way you can choose to stop playing for money is if I win the first one, or I win 2 in a row after I lose the first one.

No breaks, no rotations, you sit your *** down and play me.

Sound good?

Top Bottom