• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

pockyD

Smash Legend
i don't think i've ever had a piece of chicken in each with the intent to eat both before putting either down

seems like you're just gonna miss some meat! i always twohand my chicken

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
HAHA dajuan when did you film that?
is that right after you won the tournament? how you spent your winnings?

Violence

Smash Lord
Since it's my last Norcal tournament in a long while, I think I'm going to bring a recording setup for myself to this tournament, and record a set with every single player in the room.

Whether you're retardedly better or retardedly worse than I am, I'll ask you to play a best of 3 with me.

Take some memories with me before I head out.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
since it's my last norcal tournament in a long while, i think i'm going to bring a recording setup for myself to this tournament, and record a set with every single player in the room.

Whether you're retardedly better or retardedly worse than i am, i'll ask you to play a best of 3 with me.

Take some memories with me before i head out.
ducking ****!

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
they should have one of those auto replacement words with this site. **** should be changed to something really dumb to prevent kids from using it. **** is a horrible thing. Smashers are rapers rapers

onski?

Smash Ace
bought axe's ticket

WE IN THERE!
HULL YUUUSSSSS. CO-SPONSOR THAT ****!!!!!!

hype video coming soon.

Since it's my last Norcal tournament in a long while, I think I'm going to bring a recording setup for myself to this tournament, and record a set with every single player in the room.

Whether you're retardedly better or retardedly worse than I am, I'll ask you to play a best of 3 with me.

Take some memories with me before I head out.
ever had your **** pushed in?

MacD

Banned via Administration
dude, it'd probably be cheaper for them to drive if they had a car full cause i thought they lived close enough to the border

also people in the midwest/EC/TX would drive 10+ for something like this

onski?

Smash Ace
dude, it'd probably be cheaper for them to drive if they had a car full cause i thought they lived close enough to the border

also people in the midwest/EC/TX would drive 10+ for something like this
bring em out McCain, you're our ambassador to the midwest

Top Bottom