• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

onski?

Smash Ace
citizens, i need Reynaldo's (lunin) digits. some one PM me them immediately. all CGCs hang in the balance

The King

Smash Ace
So you're cryptically putting the fate of all CGC's in the hands of someone that you banned from all future CGC's? Pretty bold lol

The King

Smash Ace
Unless it's terribly personal, could someone in the know explain why this tournament (or as onski put it, the future of all the cgs's) hangs on lunin's influence? I.e. is it something that could be solved/amended by other smashers?

And if this event doesn't happen, I can always hold a slightly larger version of the genesis fundraiser all-nighter smashfest between saturday and sunday lol.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Onski graduated from SFSU and Hostility (who was supposed to be president of CGC this year) couldn't maintain a full time schedule at state. I'm the only hope, like Obi Wan was to Leia in Episode IV. Only SFSU club presidents are allowed to reserve rooms, and Onski needs to give his chair to someone before the club dies this saturday.

I will do the 25th for sure if I know I won't be scheduled to work, but I won't find out until this Friday or so.

And if I can't do it on the 25th, I'll treat Axe to a movie since I work at the theaters & can get him in for free.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
it's all good

i was gonna hit u up about a few things anyway rey

just lemme know if this is happening or not asap i guess

so incase it doesn't i can try to either reschedule the flight or get a refund or something

onski?

Smash Ace
I didn't know he was coming until after I was offered presidency of the club.
I would honestly love this lol.

Wait... Is this tourney seriously in danger of not happening?

the 25th tournament is happening for sure. even if rey has work, i'll run it. all the changes implemented here will be discussed in full detail at CGC @ SFSU XXI. it was simply drastically important to make sure rey assumed presidency before this Saturday, because its a cut off point for creating or activating clubs and student groups.

simple point, i graduated and am now weening you all off of Onski-ism and teaching rey how to smoke pot run the fabulous world of CGCs

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Who will team with me?

P.S. Hi from Copenhagen. I'm coming back to the US on Sunday. Copenhagen and Stockholm are both ridiculously nice and very expensive. Almost everyone speaks English in Scandinavia so that's made things much easier. Last week while in Poland, our family went to one of our friends' działka (small country house) and everyone got drunk, so I had to drive back one of the cars, which happened to be a 1960's Danish Army Jeep, so that was pretty interesting.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Disc

metalreflectslime.....did one of your san jose friends ever give me my smash back?

cuz i want/need it
Miguel hasn't given it back to me yet. He is moving to Guam soon and I told him to give it to me so I can give it to you or give it to someone to give it to you, but I have not heard from Miguel. I will IM him tomorrow. Sorry. :(

EDIT: I'll give him a call / text tomorrow.

soju

SD God
=3= i might or might not go to this, depending on how dire the situation is, maybe i should go for tourny experience, but axe is already there to rep pikachu =w= meh we will see what happens in later times

Top Bottom