• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Chase (or anyone else), did you happen to come across my Dazzle and A/V cables while cleaning up? I can't seem to find them.

hugQ Cortex

Master
I had tons of fun at this. i was surprised i wasn't put in the amateur bracket, but i guess i impressed someone haha

GG bob money. you're such a cool guy and **** :)
GG falcomist, you ***** me pretty hard :'(
GG mackadotious...did i spell that right? it's such a hard but tight name to spell lol

it was fun watching the germ and hugo's set. i really didn't know who to root for haha

Jeff (ss) is always fun to watch

i regret i didn't make it an effort to seek out Axe and play him in a couple friendlies haha. such a humble smasher apparently

joe, phil, brandon, sheridan, paul, rey - nice seeing you guys again :)
edit: scar and darrell - nice seeing you guys again too..LOL. god i'm such a cool guy!
germ, boback, bobby, trebor - you guys are a hilarious bunch

fine-as$ business woman making sexy click-clack noises with her high heels outside in the hallway - good ****

thank you oscar for the call, i don't care how last minute it was. i owe you a ton.
johnny hugo and wes - legit, and hella cool guys. except for wes. he's such a doucher.
jk westballz. thanks for the sour candy, you piece of jailbait ;)

alright i think i'm done

Bob Money

Smash Ace
**** who else is hella hyped for KevKevU vs Johnny and Oscar when he walks through brimstone and flame?!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
strait Russel crow in dat ***
BEAUTIFUL MIND

WassupJB

Smash Lord
what the hell's going on in that class room pick? i recognize too many people in that mega ultra widescreen photo.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
im going to stretch the page with something great

basically we were just crowding around on the 5th floor until we could get a room. this was our first room full of desks so we just gathered here. and then brandon had boback and rey forgive each other and shake hands. then this room became the friendly room, because friends were made here

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Im gona show hugo how to beat dajuan at combo food. The name of the set is going to be "Hugs, Are you watching?"

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Did ANYONE end up with a Dazzle + AV cables that aren't theirs? I need them to record for Norcal tourneys.

Chase, I either need your email or for you to come on AIM when I'm on for me to give the tio file to you to upload to AIB. Or you can make me co-owner or something, I dunno if that works.

ALSO, I ended up with a memory card that's not mine. Describe it and what's on it to reclaim it.

onski?

Smash Ace
Hey Sheridan, that could be PewPewU's.. i'll describe it on AIM.

Oh also Onski, are you gonna go to Combo Food? lol cuz I want my controller back, and im sure bobbysiege does too. If not, we can figure something out
i could possibly dip by fuddruckers, we'll see Cordoni

in the meanwhile this is my personal list for top GPF attendants for CGC @ SFSU XXII which will be in November.

Dark Rain
Cactuar
Lambchops
Kage
Forward/Taj

DarrellD

Smash Ace
I could pick it up from onski's house since he lives like right down the street. And ill be at fudds so there shouldnt be a problem

My votes for kage/lambchops

LuCKy

Smash Master
yo get jman for GSG2 or pp of course

those two are probably the top two players in the nation besides mango/ m2k/ hbox

and im sure a lot of west coast would want a shot or could have a good shot at them

like hugo, jeff, fly or even dajuan lol i heard dark rain dosnt play much anymore but i could be wrong

either way those two would be the best players you could possibly get and would probably be the most entertaining. match up/set wise

if you really wanna see dark rain or kage let them go to this november thing lol

HugS™

Smash Lord
You all need to stop letting these GPF people win our tournaments.

Serious.

Top Bottom