• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Ok so I can't give rides anymore, but Berkeley is lame and I'm the only one coming anyway. S2j I'm freaking garbage, ask Pink Shinobi how my $20 money matches usually turn out lol. But it'll still be fun especially if we get it recorded and have commentary.

Can't wait to play with the pros :D
lol brandon i live so close to berkeley it's stupid lol. tomorrow i'm driving phil, lucien and derek...next time i'll save a comfortable spot for you.

I'm so juiced for this....really wanna c mango and shiz go at it
...well...yeah...hope you can enter this tournament berto, and do well.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys is this going to be streamed today? can't wait to see shiz playing again ^^

Hypethug

Smash Journeyman
Joe-plicate lol yah sorry we didn't get 2 play at all we will nxt time forsure :) lol

had alot of fun.....sucks there wernt many open tvs this tourney was packed.....and I had like tha last pool man I had 2 wait so long.....oh well GGs Darrel and Scar u guys r MADD good

Scar-hope 2 play u again I wasn't playing so well and that tv was a piece of shhhhiiiitttt lol but yah u got off man Good Sh:)t

MasterShake

Smash Lord
This tourney was the business.

Shoutouts to the people I played in pools: Lovage, Phil (<3), Hella, that sheik dude, and Simna.

SIMNA. That match on corneria was amazing. Also post on gfaqs kthx.

People I played (sort of) in friendlies: Darrel (lol one match), Mr. Ganondorf (Old), and everyone else good stuff keep practicing.

Shiawia won me 5 dollars. Go sidebets.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
yo wats the point of the good player fund if they have to pay it back. does he have to pay it back or is shiz just being nice by putting in money into the fund? it defeats the purpose of the good player fund which is maddd stupid

JDM

Smash Champion
It's not about the money. It's about bringing good players from around the world so they can play with us.

GSUB

Smash Lord
If they don't put money back in,
then there shouldn't be a good player fund,
and they should come over with their own money and pay their expenses with their winnings.

This way it's basically a free-ride for them, and we get to continue to bring in new people.

LLDL

Smash Hero
yo wats the point of the good player fund if they have to pay it back. does he have to pay it back or is shiz just being nice by putting in money into the fund? it defeats the purpose of the good player fund which is maddd stupid
Nah shiz most likely wouldn't have been able to come to cali if not for the good player fund, which got him a free plane ticket. And he didn't put all of it back i don't think just enough to cover the free ride he got, and that money will allow another player to be sponsored by the fund after him. Instead of and endless cycle of smashboards giving free money so good players can win and go home with free money, the player sponsors the next player if they win.

Waffles, it's PP's chance to shine now :)

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Nah shiz most likely wouldn't have been able to come to cali if not for the good player fund, which got him a free plane ticket. And he didn't put all of it back i don't think just enough to cover the free ride he got, and that money will allow another player to be sponsored by the fund after him. Instead of and endless cycle of smashboards giving free money so good players can win and go home with free money, the player sponsors the next player if they win.

Waffles, it's PP's chance to shine now :)
alright but thats stupid cuz wat if shiz didnt win any money does he still have to pay it back? if so that then thats dumb and he's much better of using his own money to go to tourneys

Top Bottom