• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

D

Deleted member

good **** justin

this was one of the best oturnaments i wever been too

nex ttime tough i'll get top 10

next meeting you all

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Heyyy people ;), fun tournament, thanks for helping me get there and i loved playing everyone :chuckle:.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
simna's over here crackin' me up.

use the next good player fund on simna. haha

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
i'm down for this

Hahahah ;)!

Californias way too fun, love everyone over here and enjoyed playing everyone.

And to let EVERYONE know, Grandfinals was an amazing two sets, BUT HomeMadeWaffles doesn't have the matches, they got currpted somehow cause everyone jumped at the last match and hit the table the laptop was on and messed them up, ALL other matches are recorded though lol.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah he took a set off me, we have that recorded, whats not recorded is me beating him in 2 sets, lol.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Well I think everyone would prefer seeing falcomist taking that set anyways, you winning wasn't the upset here lol.

Also, grats shiz. Must be fun as **** coming from OOS and winning a decent sized tournament.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Hahahah ;)!

Californias way too fun, love everyone over here and enjoyed playing everyone.

And to let EVERYONE know, Grandfinals was an amazing two sets, BUT HomeMadeWaffles doesn't have the matches, they got currpted somehow cause everyone jumped at the last match and hit the table the laptop was on and messed them up, ALL other matches are recorded though lol.
aw man haha

creating those 'u had to be there moments' ftw

too bad i wasnt there

Lovage

Smash Hero
omfg wtf

those sets were so amazing :'(

i feel bad for everyone who wasn't there

at least they still get to watch me and s2j ***** teams :bee:

D

Deleted member

nice seeing u all norcal, love you guys

this was the best i played in a while

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Yeah he took a set off me, we have that recorded, whats not recorded is me beating him in 2 sets, lol.
man WTF... Only the first set in winners is recorded... MAN Even Grand finals was to good... Awesome Set **** <3 sorry I had to go marth. Hope u come back again soon. Shiz is the business and he is too good. Wanted to watch all 15 matches today LOL.

FoonZ

Smash Rookie
That was epic Genesis-hype matches....that sucks that they got messed up...I was lucky enough to have a front row seat to this and it was crazy. Props to you Justin! I'm so proud. Props to my hero Shiz! It was an honor to play you bro. Can't wait for the next one.

PS. Oscar you ****!

-FoonZ (Steffon) =)

JusBeatBox.

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, use the fund for me to go back to california ;), lmao.
lets do this freals. i can't think of anyone else besides kdj who i'd rather have out here.

i'm down for this
word

yeah man and you beating him two sets wasn't easy either, each set went to 5 matches. and the last match of the last set was last hit too. clutch as ****. and you made a big *** risk going out there to kill him too lol.

also

no props for a 3-hour ihop trip

**** ihop!
**** ihop and it's mother.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
is the bracket on allisbrawl?

i tried looking but i fail at navigating around that site. lol really.

onski?

Smash Ace
is the bracket on allisbrawl?

i tried looking but i fail at navigating around that site. lol really.
i'll get sean to upload that bracket on AiB either tonight or tomorrow so that everyone can check out pools, results, etc.

i got like 15 seconds worth of crowd reaction during DSW vs Falcomist. shia wia looks at the iPhone and points directly at it. mid-game mind-game, like a fvcking gangster.. then proceeds to win and perpetuate what is easily the greatest idea conceived for the Melee scene this year. THE GOOD PLAYER FUND.

not to be a d!ck, but that was the best grand finals i've seen since Genesis.... HUM 111 going hyphy at like 12:45 on a Saturday night? only at CGC

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
wow that sounds beautiful.
haha yet again i find myself wanting to be a part of the norcal smash community.

Top Bottom