• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CDE Presents: G4S5, Saturday March 1st!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I'll be going. TheONEJanitor and two others will be coming as well. I've got a VCR and VHS tapes to record some matches on for the tournament. I can capture the video to my PC with no problem after that.

S0FT

Smash Ace
George would you mine recording my tournament matches at this.
I do not have a lot of videos and would really like to get some more this tournament.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Dont worry Smooth. He's good (Gr81), but Ive beaten him before.
@ ama(m/t). Your actually the only guy to ask me to MM. Lol! but how much? And Gerbil your pretty good for only playing one time.

Edit. Ill do a couple more if anyone wants to. In Brawl though.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Consider Desu confirmed for G4S5.
To Gerbil: Bring money. $5 MM. Best of 3.
Let's settle this. >:p
*Brawl Johns*

You know though, even if you beat me, I'll still have 2 wins to your 1 XDDDDDDD but your on mutha clucka >:D Do you want my Fox or my Falcon? :p

@Lil Kong - Thanks for the compliment dude, I really appreciate it. :)

chaddd

Smash Lord
I want some hardcore money matches.

5 dollar minimum.

Chaddd's 'Don't Be A ***** And Just Money Match Me Because It's Your Last Chance' Game

-Marth
-Falcon
-Fox
-Falco
-Jigglypuff
-Ice Climbers
-Sheik

And by special request, Ganon. Pick a character. Put up some money. Play some Smash Brothers. I'd say everyone at this tournament can spare at least 5 dollars to money match one of my characters. Unless of course, you are all...COWARDS!

Cowards.

:)

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master

5 dollar minimum.

Chaddd's 'Don't Be A ***** And Just Money Match Me Because It's Your Last Chance' Game

-Marth
-Falcon
-Fox
-Falco
-Jigglypuff
-Ice Climbers
-Sheik

And by special request, Ganon. Pick a character. Put up some money. Play some Smash Brothers. I'd say everyone at this tournament can spare at least 5 dollars to money match one of my characters. Unless of course, you are all...COWARDS!

Cowards.

I'll MM your pichu $5

:D

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I have some spare blank vhs tapes I can bring for match recording. Also does anyone have software to convert from vhs so it can be out on youtube?
You need a capture card (obivously), but then you probably already have the software you need, which is windows movie maker.

I guarentee there's better; but ironically; i've never heard of anybody in the smash community using anything else (which strikes me as odd)

You might be able to actually capture video in vegas and premiere. Actually, i know you can in vegas; i've just never actually tried it. >.>

nicaboy

Smash Champion
yes i would like to record some of my mm as well.
also @chad well i never played you and i dont really plan on winning but what the hell i will give you a match you will like my peach your ganon 5 big ones and maybe a sheik ditto. and i will peach or sheik i dunno yet vs your falcon

Laijin

Smash Hero

5 dollar minimum.

-Marth
-Falcon
-Fox
-Falco
-Jigglypuff
-Ice Climbers
-Sheik

Cowards.

I'll MM your jigglypuff for $10

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
hey if you're not you better let me know ahead of time
jeff and i will be out of ride if you don't car.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Due to an awesome turn of events, I am going to this! (And bringing 2 friends - Phoenix Gaeb and Parthenon)
Unfortunately, we will miss doubles, but we should make it in time for singles.

The thing we're doing lets out at 2, so we'll be hitting the road as soon as we're done. Please be nice and put me into pools and not auto-loss me Gerbil =). We'll try to work something out day of to make sure I don't hold things up. If it's too much of a hassle or if we get there too late I guess we'll have to not play singles.

Money matches being accepted:

DK dittos
G&W dittos
Smash 64
Brawl

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
bears r sacry is my personal mom so plz consider his requiest to not autoloss him from songles, provided they start around 4-5

Gerbil

Smash Champion
You should be safe Bears, just come to see me or Ares to pay the fees, and we'll already have you set to go. ^.^

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
add fyi chaddd i have a preference towards ganaonfor and c.falcon(yeah i know all about their lol recoveries)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
So how many copies of brawl will be at this and whos are they?

If enough people bring copies just for a suggestion, as long as time permits, we could instead of doing low tiers or crews we could have brawl tournament. Anyone second the motion??

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Due to an awesome turn of events, I am going to this! (And bringing 2 friends - Phoenix Gaeb and Parthenon)
Unfortunately, we will miss doubles, but we should make it in time for singles.

The thing we're doing lets out at 2, so we'll be hitting the road as soon as we're done. Please be nice and put me into pools and not auto-loss me Gerbil =). We'll try to work something out day of to make sure I don't hold things up. If it's too much of a hassle or if we get there too late I guess we'll have to not play singles.

Money matches being accepted:

DK dittos
G&W dittos
Smash 64
Brawl
$5 G&W ditto in Melee
$5 G&W ditto in Brawl

yayuhz?

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
im pretty sure he means
DK dittos (melee)
G&W dittos (melee)
Smash 64 non dittos
Brawl non dittos

cause i know for a fact he really doesn't like g&w in brawll

while we're at it, wanna make a vid of you chaingrabbing me in brawl and get a billion ssbb will suck **** posts

S0FT

Smash Ace
wow r yall serious about brawl trnys!!!
This is the one of the last MELEE tournaments.
I vote for a crew battle trny.
Brawl will have it run lets let melee finish in style!

chaddd

Smash Lord
I accept all money matches, and hugs.

And Josh definitely has a point about the Brawl thing. Brawl shouldn't really be made tournament yet, it would be pointless, unless it can somehow be run in the background without affecting the tourney, but I still see it affecting the Melee tourney somehow. There will always be plenty of time for Brawl.

Also, I'm down for some G&W money matches. Who can handle it?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
You need a capture card (obivously), but then you probably already have the software you need, which is windows movie maker.

I guarentee there's better; but ironically; i've never heard of anybody in the smash community using anything else (which strikes me as odd)

You might be able to actually capture video in vegas and premiere. Actually, i know you can in vegas; i've just never actually tried it. >.>
Dogy, i use several different types of software that are most definitely not WMM. I use vegas for separating matches >.>

EDIT: Also, i am very very sad about missing game and watch action in both melee and brawl.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

you're really killing me with those semicolons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom