• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CDE Presents: G4S5, Saturday March 1st!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i am going to final round, actually

i don't opt out of mms, you left before i had free time

you can ask fullmetal if you want, i'm not afraid of any match

nicaboy

Smash Champion
elliot and jeff i honestly love you guys i dont have anthing aginst you i would love to play you guys again includng tong. im just upset he is saying its funny pb&j didnt make it but i did. so what are you saying tong! really i been trying to get ahead of everyone and i belive i deserved to make it out of pools. ok tong you win with your small asian dic we will play again if that makes you happy im sorry. i wuv u tong :) (no homo) also he did play jigs in our mm in which my marth one then lost by a stock

yes we are gods gerbil

full metal any time homie

i do not worship rayku i simple admire him as a person and his skill so if thats a issue go masterbade. :lick:

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
i am going to final round, actually

i don't opt out of mms, you left before i had free time

you can ask fullmetal if you want, i'm not afraid of any match
I dont needa ask Full Metal anything (no offense). Your gonna have to show me your not afraid. Brawl is a whole new game. Your Beastly (Melee) Jigglypuff means nothing.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Lmao! Now he's amped up to play. Why didn't you wanna just do that from the start? Oh I know its because I caught you off guard when i actually showed up at G4S and called you on your MM (which you opted out of). I can wait untill we can play in person. Doing a MM online seems to defeat the point of MM's: Mindgames, Witnesses, Seeing the look on your opponents face, Getting your money ect... Are you going to FR? if not we can meet up on a weekend. Just let me know. Btw I dont have anything against you dude. I just wanna show you what someone who as you said & assumed "Cant play" can do to you.
Way to talk trash when you're the one who ran away...
try not to run away too quick at FR okay
if you haven't noticed i am challenging you too
MMs all day
i was gonna MM you in brawl too, and do teams with tong vs you, but even by the time i got knocked out of pools you ran away
let's fight

PB&J

Smash Hero
nicaboy made it out because he deserved it..i didn't because i lost thats it..any way the tourny was still fun and elliot we need to play brawl online hit me up

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Way to talk trash when you're the one who ran away...
try not to run away too quick at FR okay
if you haven't noticed i am challenging you too
MMs all day
i was gonna MM you in brawl too, and do teams with tong vs you, but even by the time i got knocked out of pools you ran away
let's fight
Telling from your heated rant you must be Tongs girlfriend? Lol! Your probably the guy he was with on saturday that i challenged to a team MM (which was also avoided). If not... your just a random guy im not interested in. Ill let Smooth, Nica, or any one of the Columbus boys destroy you.
Also from now on start reading past posts so when you say "i ran" you dont look like a idiot. Thanks bud. Its funny how neither one of you won but were both too busy in pools to play me. The person that won (Iori) came over at least 3 times to play. And if im correct pools ended before 10pm (when i left). What does that say about you BearsAreScary?

Prac352

Smash Lord
Lil Kong, you're pretty **** obnoxious. Tong and Elliot are both fairly well respected members of the community. If not for their skill, then certainly for being awesome. They said they accept your mms and will play you at final round. Shut the hell up.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
everyone listen up for one thank you pb&j i really do appriciate the comment.

as for tong you are agrivating alot of people thus far. calm down dude.

kong is more than skilled in brawl go ahead and win that mm bro

prac i think its gettin personal i say let them duke it out and thats that. lets stay out of it

bears mm me. i will subtitute kong. $5? really i dont care if i win or lose but as long as we have fun:)

everyone lets just relax its getting heated. i respect every indivisual here so lets be friends if not at least respected rivals

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Lil Kong, you're pretty **** obnoxious. Tong and Elliot are both fairly well respected members of the community. If not for their skill, then certainly for being awesome. They said they accept your mms and will play you at final round. Shut the hell up.
Yeah Prac it be best to listen to them and stay out of it (you dont know me). And its not personal i never called them losers or punks. Im just calling them out on their actions and they are making statements they arent backing and it doesnt hurt to throw in a little heat in for fun. I dont know Tong or the other guy so I cant judge them. They probably are cool guys. I never said they weren't. Now saying I ran away and telling someone to shut the hell up is personal. So...... which way you wanna go? Anyway everyone knows with me it doesnt have to wait untill FR. I make house calls. Lol!

Edit: if my jokes offend you Tong my bad.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
@Kong - The guys and I will be there a little early I think. We wern't planning on being there until 3:00 in the beginning, but Alpha may be getting off work early. I'll give a call once we head out (I don't want to put long distance calls if I don't have to rofl, do you have Verizon by chance?)

@PB - GGs dude. Seriously. I don't think we had ever sat down to play a tourny set in such a long time.

@Elliot - OK. DK + You = Cool. I thought you had me for real, you really do know how to punish from your opponents slightest mistakes. We shall Brawl, and we shall Brawl hard. :p

@Tong - Sup.

@Mike G - Dawg. :( You missed the 5th one too man *sad face*

@Nica - You made it out of pools :) Congrats man. Here's to hoping we see you improve for Brawl.

@Prac - Peach slayer? lol.

Yep. Those were miniature shoutouts lol. I don't think I'll ever get around to posting a full load, but I saw you guys were active in this thread so I decided to get you guys first. :)

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i have an idea
you can take nica and smooth and travel down to tech
we are playing smash bros this saturday cos we are hosting a ran party at 8pm at tech

alternatively we will be free on sunday this weekend unless we are sleeping(ran party from 8p-8a)

we are playing all 3 smash bros man is that a good time or what

i will have extra $$$

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
if this has recently been posted, i apologize. i didn't feel like reading back.

ahem* will there be a brawl tournament in the GA area any time soon?

Final Round XI, the southeastern fighting game major will be including Brawl.

its in Atlanta on the 16th (which i believe is the same date as the gamestop regional tournament)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
gp i am ahead of you already its official I MAIN LUCAS. follwed by ness and fox word

gerbil is still black if any one has noticed

mars where is my money?

tong i dunno this weekend im busy if its cool with you next week ok?

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
w/e floats your boat
how bout lil kong and his house calls
i'm ready for fights

nicaboy

Smash Champion
mars regardless my money is there but i refuse to touch fox in any sexual way maybe falco lmao

@sleepy well i gave it back to him since i am black i have that power. i may also grant him latino status should i choose too.

tong i think he is doing something this weekend im not sure but if he is we will find out he is going to final round next week

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
HEY, LISTEN

since this tournaments already over, i'm pretty sure its not faux pas to plug for another tournament

Theres going to be a tournament similar to Final Round XI in Memphis, Tennessee on May 31st. It'll have Brawl. SLEEPYK IS GOING SO EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD TOO. So FRXI, and this, and tournaments in between should allow atl south to have a nice Brawl showing right off the bat.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=149243

^
|
|

clicky clicky <3

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Yeah. Im gonna be kinda busy this weekend, but I will be @ FR.
And Gerbil is just a light skinned brotha.
QFT.

"HERE COMES THE BUS! HERE COMES THE BUS!" :laugh:

As for Final Round, I don't think I'll be able to make it. I'm moving in to my apartment later this month and I'm gonna need to hoard money. I do, however, plan on throwing a one-of-a-kind Smashfest/tourney sometime in April.

I know, I know. I'm not THAT cool, but perhaps a 'fest/tourney at my own place will redeem myself.

Smooth Criminal

Gerbil

Smash Champion
The lengths I go to give everyone a good laugh. XD The Bus joke is probably the one that really makes me look like an idiot. I wouldn't put that one out in public unless I knew I would get a laugh from it LOL.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
QFT.

"HERE COMES THE BUS! HERE COMES THE BUS!" :laugh:

As for Final Round, I don't think I'll be able to make it. I'm moving in to my apartment later this month and I'm gonna need to hoard money. I do, however, plan on throwing a one-of-a-kind Smashfest/tourney sometime in April.

I know, I know. I'm not THAT cool, but perhaps a 'fest/tourney at my own place will redeem myself.

Smooth Criminal
Doooo it.

I'll show up if you hold a smashfest/tourney.

PB&J

Smash Hero
stop calling gerbil black he is white and will always be white..and thats for every other person saying there black knowing there white..love what u are

Gerbil

Smash Champion
stop calling gerbil black he is white and will always be white..and thats for every other person saying there black knowing there white..love what u are
It's just a joke lol. I've lived on the south side (majority black) for 9 straight years, have black people in my family tree (seriously, ask Alpha) and I love black people lol. Don't take it so seriously, because I do love who I am as a person. :)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I'm indian.

true story guys.

Well this tourney is long over so yall should take this discussion over to the PR thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom